Gaming internationally as a non-white guy/minority.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
For the longest of times, it was mainly a white guy thing to go to third world countries or outside of their home countries to easily get laid. As bad as we complain about racism in the USA, it pales in comparison to the genuine racism that exists in other parts that is on par with US in the 1950s. I have heard horror stories from darker skinned guys who have gone to countries in South America where they could not enter certain places because they were dark.

I base this off of talking to well traveled guys who are not white over the years as well as the women of various backgrounds I have fucked. A part of it is also based off of my own travel experience.

Ironically, you're going to have a rough time in countries where most of the women are not white because ethnic people are pretty fucking racist.

In countries where they worship the ground that blond haired men walk on, you are toast as a minority or facing an up-hill battle. Getting hot local women is going to be so tough that you may as well not even bother, you have better chances in the US. You probably have a better chance landing a sexy Latina as an Indian or Black guy in the US than you do in Colombia or Brazil.

Steer clear of the following countries:

Colombia
Brazil
Peru
Chile
most of South America
Almost all of East Asia (especially if you are Indian)
Spain
Italy

So where should minorities go to enjoy some exotic factor and the foreigner effect?

That varies, if you are an FOB Indian guy, you are screwed, stay in India so you don't ruin game for other Indian men. Now say you're like me or Grand Pooba, the odds change immensely.

Here are some countries worth checking out and ones I think are well worth the visit:

Poland (I have known brown, Asian and black guys that cleaned up here despite it getting the reputation for being racist)

Most of Eastern Europe where people might be racist but the women are horny, sexy and surprisingly open-minded

Romania

Hungary (hear brown guys do really well here and the women are some of the finest in the world)

France (I did really really well here)

Scandinavia

Ireland

Scotland

Russia

Lesson learned?

For game, your best bet as a minority is in white countries, talk about irony. Women in brown, Asian and Latin countries are genuinely hateful towards dark skin and worship blond hair and blue eyes.

I have heard that black countries like the ones in Africa and in Latin America are an exception, the Dominican Republic is not as racist as Colombia for example. As for the brown countries, cannot name any and same for the Asian ones.

Great place to start though!

I am probably going to be heading to Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Romania soon.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don't want to get much into scientific racism, but here you go.

nad_bigger just said there isn't racism in Russia. So, that's one.

I haven't been to Latin America (I want to go), but let's take Brazil! As far as I know Brazil is a true "rainbow nation" (the term originally applied to South Africa), meaning Brazilians come in all shades ranging from pale white to black. If they were racist against a certain shade of color that would mean they were racist against themselves. Which would be strange. But I don't have a first hand experience.

The basic advice about insecurities like this in the seduction community in general is that you should take care of your fundamentals.

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well about rasism, there is no "colonial-children's-arms-chopping-off" or "irradicating-entire-nations-with-modern-powder-based-weapons" of "drowning-all-black-slaves-chained-together-because-government-ship-is-on-the-horizon" or "burning-140000-innocent-people-alive-in-the-nuclear-holocaust" history in Russia, so no rasism against blacks, browns or asians (especially asians, half of Russia is in Asia)

But First and Second Chechen War were fought from August 1996 to April 2009, so you can guess why there is teeny tiny animosity with Chechen and Dagestan people

Anyway, the most important thing here is that I am white, 6ft 4 with full head of hair and blue eyes, and that feels good.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh Pry said:

Colombia
Brazil
Peru
Chile
most of South America
Spain
Italy

I definitely disagree with your list here, lol - East Asia for me was actually the place I've gotten laid the fastest in succession (only been to South Korea and Hong Kong, haven't explored anywhere else), and I've also had decent success in South America. These days I'm getting the most interest from Korean and Japanese women - in NYC of course.

I think you're still biased to this idea of women's preferences, as opposed to their desire. I cover that here: https://www.girlschase.com/content/inte ... nce-desire

Long story short, if you're an attractive man who turns her on, you can sidestep a girl's preferences with attraction and desire.
The type of problem you describe - girls only wanting a certain look of guy - is one of social frame mostly. If you're a discreet, sexy, attractive man who gets her horny and with whom she can have discreet sex with - the social frame problem mostly goes away.

Now, it may be slightly harder to get these girls as opposed to being a white guy, but that mostly goes away if you have superior game - which, if you're a minority guy you need anyway. OP doesn't seem to have an issue here.

As for Europe I've done well with Polish women myself, so I can vouch for that.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Grand Pooba said:
Oh Pry said:

Colombia
Brazil
Peru
Chile
most of South America
Spain
Italy

I definitely disagree with your list here, lol - East Asia for me was actually the place I've gotten laid the fastest in succession (only been to South Korea and Hong Kong, haven't explored anywhere else), and I've also had decent success in South America. These days I'm getting the most interest from Korean and Japanese women - in NYC of course.

I think you're still biased to this idea of women's preferences, as opposed to their desire. I cover that here: https://www.girlschase.com/content/inte ... nce-desire

Long story short, if you're an attractive man who turns her on, you can sidestep a girl's preferences with attraction and desire.
The type of problem you describe - girls only wanting a certain look of guy - is one of social frame mostly. If you're a discreet, sexy, attractive man who gets her horny and with whom she can have discreet sex with - the social frame problem mostly goes away.

Now, it may be slightly harder to get these girls as opposed to being a white guy, but that mostly goes away if you have superior game - which, if you're a minority guy you need anyway. OP doesn't seem to have an issue here.

As for Europe I've done well with Polish women myself, so I can vouch for that.

Bold is what I am talking about, not having to jump through hoops and hurdles to get the same girl a white guy would get with much less effort.

If you go to South America, Mediterranean, and countries I listed that is the case. In the countries that are ideal, if you are equal looks wise, you won't have it that much tougher than a guy who is white.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
nad_bigger said:
Anyway, the most important thing here is that I am white, 6ft 4 with full head of hair and blue eyes, and that feels good.
And? Being short, of a minority, disabled or something like that is more of an opportunity to grow. No surprise you are struggle with women. :)

You may be interested in trying that for at least for a short time.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh Pry said:
Bold is what I am talking about, not having to jump through hoops and hurdles to get the same girl a white guy would get with much less effort.

If you go to South America, Mediterranean, and countries I listed that is the case. In the countries that are ideal, if you are equal looks wise, you won't have it that much tougher than a guy who is white.

Haha, I think you completely missed the point of my post, lol...especially coming from a guy who has apparently hooked up with these kinds of women before and posted LRs about getting them.
I'm not going to waste my time arguing over it right now though; like every other part of your journey, you'll probably eventually look back on this and realize it was just another limiting belief.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
GP,

I have hooked up with women of all backgrounds before, including backgrounds that are supposed to be racist against our kind, but it was a game of chance. I got with those girls because there was chemistry in that moment and it was a place of variety. Just because I smashed some Italian chick does not mean I would go to Italy, the odds are not in my favor. On the flip side, I have hooked up with girls of certain cultures (Romanian, Slavic, midwestern white girls, and southern girls) where I felt that if I went to their place, I would get a lot of attention and do well with them.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh Pry said:
I have hooked up with women of all backgrounds before, including backgrounds that are supposed to be racist against our kind, but it was a game of chance. I got with those girls because there was chemistry in that moment and it was a place of variety.

EXACTLY!! See bolded.

Now read this, also bolded:
Grand Pooba said:

Thank you for proving my point.

Oh Pry said:
Just because I smashed some Italian chick does not mean I would go to Italy, the odds are not in my favor.

You don't know that, lol.

Sex, Romance, and Mating are a game of chance. Whether you are white, black, Asian, or whatever; or whether you're in Italy, the US, or China, or wherever - that part doesn't change. It is always a game, and games have odds and chances at winning, but no guarantees.

Oh Pry said:
On the flip side, I have hooked up with girls of certain cultures (Romanian, Slavic, midwestern white girls, and southern girls) where I felt that if I went to their place, I would get a lot of attention and do well with them.

In fact as a Brown guy out of European girls, the ones I seem to get the most attention from and hook up with most are Italians, Germans, and Eastern Europeans. Pretty much all of the "racist" countries, as you call them.

I think you're looking for some situation where the moment you step off a plane in some foreign country, the babes of that country will come flooding to your feet, taking off their clothes for you and begging you to fuck their pussies - as if this is "life" for most white guys when they go to Asia or South America or whatever. But, it's not.... most times those white guys are just self confident and self assured.

The only way you can do that is to become a rock star - which, maybe that's what you really, truly desire. At that rate, it doesn't even matter what your skin color is - because you're a rock star.

>