BBCode Basics

Status
Not open for further replies.

kota748

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am sure, many of the users of this site would like to learn how to post links, highlight, quote, change color, size, font, etc. in their posts so I am posting a how to.

BB code is a set of tags based on the HTML language. The ability to use BB code is set on a forum-by-forum basis by the administrator, so you should check the forum rules when you post a new message.

I will list the codes we can use below.

NOTE: I disabled the BBCode in this post so that you could see what it looks like.

To use BBcode in your post:
Use the code, followed by that same code with a forward slash to indicate the end of the code. Your value (What you want to apply the code to) will be in between.

Bold
makes the word "Bold" bolded and so on.

BBCode

- bold
- italics
- underline
[size] - size
- web linking [quote] - quote Exa...L [url=https://www.girlschase.com]Girls Chase
Creates a link to girlschase.com with the text "Girls Chase"

This site is awesome
[/quote]
Quotes "This site is awesome"

Any questions let me know. Its pretty self explanatory, and there are buttons at the top of your posts to help.

-Kota

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi kota748,

I was just thinking about making a post on the boards for those who are new to BBCode (or HTML-style coding in general). This is extremely helpful. I'll go ahead and sticky this post for other users to see.

Thank you for your contribution!

- Franco

Status
Not open for further replies.
>