A Brief Introduction of Myself

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
For those of you are unfamiliar with me, I figured a brief introduction is in order.

Those of you who follow Chase's blog closely have probably seen me post regularly in the comments. Like most of you, I was someone who stumbled upon this website unexpectedly looking for answers that I assumed I would not find.

After I had recently experienced heartbreak with a girl that I thought "could be the one," I felt like I was left without direction or purpose. I could not stop thinking about her, and this put my life in jeopardy. My production went down at work, my friends began to stop contacting me to "hang out" because I had no desire to go to bars or meet new women, and even my living space began to become a cluttered mess: a reflection of how I felt emotionally at the time.

A few months had passed, and I eventually looked to Google to somehow help me answer the question that many men go through after losing a girl they loved: "How do I get her back?"

I came across an article on "how to get a girl back" written by Chase Amante, a stranger to me at the time. All of the points in the article were crisp, clear, and easy to understand. While it was tempting to dwell on my ex-girlfriend and employ these tactics to get her back, I came across a link to another article that would unknowingly change my life in a matter of mere months: "How to Get Girls: The Last Post You'll Ever Need."

Everything in the post made sense. It was as if the puzzle known as "women" had been solved like a rubix cube right before my eyes. I immediately began to follow Chase's blog, consuming all of the information that I could in a short amount of time. With this newfound knowledge, I was able to overcome depression and approach anxiety and actually MEET beautiful women who were interested in moving things forward with me! It was unbelievable!

The content on this website contains everything you need to know to handle your fundamentals and begin meeting beautiful women who want to be with you. All you have to do is commit to the mindset that you will do it... and you will prosper.

-----------------------

In the meantime, this forum is here to report your field activity or ask questions about your interactions with women! As one of the Moderators on this forum, I will do my best to contribute in whatever way I can and represent the fundamentals of GirlsChase.com while answering your questions and giving you feedback.

As always, please respect the rules that Chase has posted here so that we can create an environment where people can grow as individuals and learn from one another.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

Regards,
Franco

Jeet02

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nice to meet you Franco! Kinda where I am at as well. Although you seem to have had more success with women now than what I have had so far haha.

Important question: did you manage to get the girl? Or did you realize she wasn't truly the one?

Hope to see more posts from you, been interesting thus far!

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nice to meet you also, Jeet02!

Interestingly enough, that story from my initial post is one that is still ongoing... she was part of my social circle (as were all the girls I dated before coming to this website), and I've actually heard some interesting developments within the last month from some reliable sources within my circle.

I have established some personal guidelines and expectations for myself that I have been following so that, if I do get her to want me back, I'll know exactly what I did to make it happen. And if it happens, I'll probably share my story and my methods with this community.

In the meantime, GirlsChase has been the main reason that I've been able to get back on my feet and actively approach, date, and sleep with new women. If there is one thing that I am absolutely sure of when it comes to having a chance at getting a girl back, it's that you need to be constantly moving forward in your life by dating new women and not worrying about the past nor trying to change it. All women are attracted to a man who is unfazed by the emotions of a woman and who has goals that he is actively pursuing. This is the mindset I have established and it has worked wonders for me in my dating life.

The final thing that I want to mention is that, once you really develop your skill in picking up women, you begin to realize that there are many potential "the ones" out there. The success comes with practice and dedication, so make sure to keep applying yourself. I look forward to seeing more posts from you!

- Franco

Jeet02

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well it will definitely be interesting to see how that goes. If she is truly the one, then best of luck to you my friend! That is why, in the end, we are all truly here...

Rationalis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for the intro, Franco. I assume many men around her share similar origin stories but its great to read the variations in each story. That gnawing persistence to reach the paragon in my life and women has propelled me to seek out sites such as GirlsChase. Getting involved in the seduction community is probably one of the best things I have done and in college I am glad that I am making strides my contemporaries could only dream of. It's a long climb to the summit and the miles are long but I have faith I will reach there in good time.

Can't wait until this forum becomes truly active.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ditto, Rationalis.

Sometimes that "gnawing persistence" is a blessing in disguise... it's like Chase mentions in his article "How to Master Anything"

So, for me, if you want to know how to master something, I think the first thing you've got to be is a little (or a lot) crazy.

Whatever your motivation is, even if it's biting at you and consuming you at every turn, learn to use it to turn your dreams into reality.

- Franco

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I appreciate the warm words, fox21296!

I'm glad I can be of help! I'm thinking about writing an article of my own to contribute to the website soon since I know there are certain topics that haven't been entirely covered by Chase, yet.

Stay tuned. ;)

- Franco

Trilogy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah, my origin story is very similar and GirlsChase is the thing that allowed me to pull myself out of a downward spiral of self-destruction. Before I found this site I thought I was the only one to have suffered through such a thing, I see now that there are many of us and more importantly there is a way out of that despair. Thanks for everything you’ve done to help guys like me move forward and get better with women, I still have a LONG way to go, but with persistence and a great brotherhood like this success is inevitable.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
That's EXACTLY how I found this website also...

Could not get over this girl, started Googling "How to get a girl back" etcetera... and BAM found this site and scoured it, reading every article and now a member of the forums.

I have a totally different outlook on dating & life in general now. It's really amazing.

A

Anonymous

Yo, thought I'd check in :)

I made a topic in the general, pretty much rock bottom atm. It's going to be hard but I have to overcome it.

Cap

Rookie
Rookie
I thought this would be a good place to introduce myself, as well.

I am not really very much interested in anything as much as the psychology and social wisdom I found here...I have always considered myself an untrained psychologist.

I got myself into a fascinating scenario and a google search for "relationship dynamics" and a couple articles and mouse clicks later, I arrived here; studying management at school, the basic metaphore is identicle.

On a more personal plane, I have been needing awhile to be able to articulate my intuition, but I have decided that this one female was not flirting with me because she was interested in me - which is perfectly okay - she was more interested in the power and control that came with me testing her character by allowing a bit of vulnerability.

I think that comes with the territory of East meets West, and I thoroughly enjoy the commentary and observations that come with loving rather than fighting.

Cap

metomeya

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Excited to be on this board and wanted to just say hi.

I really think this community and Girlschase.com is a diamond in the rough when it comes to the pick-up community.

I could probably write a book about myself...but I'll just say it is great to be here and can't wait to help and be helped.

lanseri

Space Monkey
space monkey
Nice to read this sort of stuff, Franco. I (and probably many others) know what you're talking about with the mental rut and near depression. I lift my hat to you, sir, for pushing out of the gutter!

Also, this forum seems like a nice place with some brilliant posts. I'll have to make it a point to visit here more often. =)

>