Interesting articles about pua

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
YES! Now this is what I'm talking about bro!

Everybody, read these!!!!!!

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My favorite is to read the comments on the "gentleman article" there is a very hateful slanderer who I got a kick out of.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Tool,

i sense some old memories she could not let go, which she mentioned. My next point is that i feel she walk along the grey areas of dating and writing how "last minute resistance" is disgusting. Writing out her fair share of criticism and general (i emphasize this) praise about PUA teaching men to succeed.

My last point, Women are natural followers,They are not logical, They just don't. Anyway, i do study psychology of women. For now, I do not have any strong valid variables to support my last statement. But there's so many evidences everyday that shows women are not happy, and they themselves write, confess in books, online. It's too many that i cannot even start to point out. Not counting divorce rates and Feminism, (women who want to be treated well actually by expressing bitterly).

It's like asking why do a men thinks a girl is hot? and he will say her hair and her breast, and what makes that? Fertility, Youth fullness and why Fertility and Youth? To mate and make her pregnant? Why mating? To spread genes, create a legacy. Why create a legacy?

You see what i mean? Sometimes people make answers complacent, when it already been search, sometimes modified and accommodate to work!

In my opinion, this is where i tell her that she is a women, and definitely thinks like one. :)

p.s Life is not black and white - Chase (One of the best excerpt i learn from Chase, i write here.)

Zac

Nuncle

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think the dude who interviewed Claryss has misunderstood some things.

For example saying that "AFC" denotes guys who are particularly shy and socially inept, and that the term is a form of bullying.

Whereas I have always understood AFC to denote, er, well, average guys who stumble along, do OK with women but get kicked around a lot too and drool hopelessly over really hot women or pretend to hate them.

And the PUAs, including Chase, Franco etc, that I have read don't actually look down on these guys. More like they want them to be better and many even say that they used to be AFCs themselves.

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
And the PUAs, including Chase, Franco etc, that I have read don't actually look down on these guys. More like they want them to be better and many even say that they used to be AFCs themselves.
indeed. indeed.

Alot of these articles date back to when P.u.a was blooming and P.u.as like Mystery, Style, Diangelo, and Love Systems dominated the industry. Alot of routines, and in my opinion dark view points.

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
T Vaunswa said:
especially that last one
That's the only one I've had time to read so far (and even then not yet in full)... I must say I tried to read it dispassionately and am actually sympathetic to a lot of her argumentation, however I think she makes too much of the stereotyped "student" who begins as a socially inept and frightened individual. Just in the few months that I've been reading the GC articles here and following the discussion forum, I think that at least the concepts we study here are much more geared toward the following:

• - Men who already have reasonable success with women (potentially enviable girlfriends/wives etc.) but want to have access to prettier women, e.g. their regular girl is in the top quartile looks-wise but they long for chicks in the top couple percentiles;

- Men who want a greater assortment of women: they get bored of monogamous relationships and may even struggle to completely satisfy their girl's sexual appetite after a few years, but know in their heart that if in contact with a lissome 19-year-old they'd be able to perform several times an afternoon
I don't think that the author quite cottoned onto that important point.

Nuncle

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
T Vaunswa said:
indeed. indeed.

A lot of these articles date back to when P.u.a was blooming and P.u.as like Mystery, Style, Diangelo, and Love Systems dominated the industry. Alot of routines, and in my opinion dark view points.

Well my opinion is that the older generation of PUAs weren't really that dark, and had much the same general attitude towards women and sex as Chase does. I agree the "routine" side of things seems a bit lame today (still it got them all laid a hell of a lot more than me so who am I to judge?)

I was watching Tyler Durden on You Tube recently and saw him declare his love and affection for the "chode".

I think the woman in that interview you linked to came across as very astute and intelligent but the interviewer came across a little judgemental, envious and obtuse.

ProblemSolving

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I love how the lady in the last article tries to veil her contempt for the guys who pursue Pick Up saying, "Some guys are so shy, anxious, or socially inept that they legitimately don't know how to approach women". Imagine that! Approaching beautiful women who are complete strangers and ultimately making them your lovers in a quick efficient manner must be easy, right? Every guy out there must be cold approaching the women they find attractive because it's so easy, right?

How many attractive men has this chick approached in her life time? Yeah, that's what I thought haaha.

Nuncle

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yes good point.

There seems to be a general misconception that "pick up training" is some sort of "basic social skills" course, or shyness counselling.

>