Congratulations, Initial Forum Members!

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to write a quick post congratulating some of the members on this forum who have been contributing since its first opening. There have already been many great discussions and topics that have come about, and it has been a pleasure getting feedback and insight from everyone.

Chase and I discussed which members have been the biggest contributors to this forum so far, and as a reward, we have upgraded several of your "Avatar Ranks" to a higher level to reflect those contributions.

Here are the members who have "ranked up" on the boards (in no particular order):

Rank 3

Eric
RTB

Rank 2

nino
ZacAdam
AFCnoob
Jeet02
iancasablanco
Eternity
Trilogy
Just_Dave
fox21296
DigitalStef
Rationalis
MorningStar
The Tool
girlsfollow
Thinkingenigma
Nova

Once again, congratulations! We look forward to seeing more posts from these members as they help the newer members become acquainted with this website and the art of seduction. We will be striving to make this community one that can inspire personal growth and success. If your name is on this list, then you have already taken that first step forward.

I look forward to continuing to work with all of you!

- Franco

Jeet02

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks both you and Chase. I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that it has been pretty fun so far and I can't wait to see where all of this is headed!

Thanks for the ranks too!

Cheers,
-Jeet

nino

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tremendous honor! I am definitely looking forward to seeing how the forum will develop over time once the new wave comes in and once it eventually opens up to the public.

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I am honored, thanks both of you, I look forward to seeing the growth and development of both this site and the members

Trilogy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It is an extreme privilege to have been invited to be a part of the launch of this new forum. I’ve already seen how it’s changed lives, including mine. I’m here to learn from everyone and do whatever I can to assist in making this community the best it can be.

Trilogy

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks guys! It's been awesome so far and I'm looking forward to seeing how the forum grows and matures as new people join and we expand our collective experiences.

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks Guys,

It has been a real honor and great experience spending the past two weeks learning and sharing ideas with you all.

Dave

DigitalStef

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Feels good to know that I have been contributing and i will continue too as long as I am able. Here's to looking forward to future discussions, thanks!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Everyone,

Glad to be up the ranks.

We have the opportunity to make things great.

Zac, :)

AFCnoob

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wow, finally looked up at the top bar and saw this message. I've already gotten so much out of the GC blog and these boards. I don't know how much I've actually contributed, but it's nice to be inducted even further into our growing circle. I look forward to many more enlightening exchanges with everyone here.

Rationalis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks a lot Franco. I was wondering how the upgrade happened.

>