Chase told me to Not See News for 7 days. He created a monster with conviction

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It all start when I was 12 or maybe.

I never understood why I was hated. I get that my lips look bigger, like swollen and I'm black if i sweat. I can let that go.

When you a minority, you look like a swollen lip balm. :)

But to not speak out is to abandon that child who
wanted to know life. Infact,

Why should I believe in religion?
Why should I believe that marriage is awesome?
Why should I believe that women are all cunts?

And so on.

This is my kinks. Because no one spoke up for me. The reason why SJW, black lifes matter and PC culture exist is because in the 90s, listening to pop is lame but listening to 50 cent is gangster.

Today, we are FREER. Because People spoke up.

To not speak up is to abandon that child, that was me. For sure, I cannot count the faults I make. I can even list the things I did even if I did not know better/underage.

I hate my family, old friends. I don't like people if they don't let people live their own lifes. I hate them. I hate them to the core.

I'm genuinely happy for people for living their lifes. It's hard to believe it but I love when married people are happy.

But society can't handle that.

Even after meditation, self awareness.

After I have reach Nirvana. Self help gurus can't bullshit me that shit don't exist. Because it does.

Seems like ego go into self help gurus head.

But why fight? As example, Chase didn't need to start Girlschase. He didn't need to but he did. And he help people.

And he help me close some of that small but important gaps, to me.

That's why I'm aggressive. Because no one tried to listen. And we pretend when shit happens.

That abandoned child was me. And I'm not the worse.

Zac

>