Can we get an exclusive private section for this site?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I know it's out there but I feel like we should have a section on the forums where if you are senior enough, in good standing, and have proven your worth you get to be a part of it. It won't be visible to google but you can put up nudes you get from girls, nudes of girls you slept with, share some exclusive insight about a given city, and that is the reward for all of those in it.

I've been wanting to share the top nightlife spots in NYC (and it sure as fuck are not the ones that everyone says they are) but I feel like if I put them up to the public, it will become easily visible to everyone and you'll get a bunch of creeps and chodes there not doing the vibe any justice. Others can share the same information about their city as well.

I'd love something like this.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Too risky.

:)

The bigger the group, the more idiot it tends to be. Unfortunately.

Better to build trust slowly here.

I have WhatsApp of one guy here who has been in GC for a long while. I got email of Chase. I believe it's a work email. And even if I did have his personal email, he is pretty much away outstation most of the time. Also i have facebook of one of the tribal elders. Not Hector because already let everyone know his social media. So technically 2 if includes him.

But yea, post occasionally. Be as authentic as possible. And ppl will come to you.

We are not special by any means. The girls we see each other date, are pretty normal people.

Zac

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh Pry said:
I know it's out there but I feel like we should have a section on the forums where if you are senior enough, in good standing, and have proven your worth you get to be a part of it. It won't be visible to google but you can put up nudes you get from girls, nudes of girls you slept with, share some exclusive insight about a given city, and that is the reward for all of those in it.

I've been wanting to share the top nightlife spots in NYC (and it sure as fuck are not the ones that everyone says they are) but I feel like if I put them up to the public, it will become easily visible to everyone and you'll get a bunch of creeps and chodes there not doing the vibe any justice. Others can share the same information about their city as well.

We have a private chat offline on a different server where we discuss this, PM me if you want.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Grand Pooba said:
We have a private chat offline on a different server where we discuss this, PM me if you want.

Interesting. If this is organic, i respect it. If it is not, i am not surprised. Infact, i am not surprised that much by anything at this stage in my life.

Zac

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Grand Pooba said:
Oh Pry said:

yeah for sure

>