A man’s movie: Secret of the Incas

Mike&Ikes

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello all,
Today I want to share with you an excellent movie that any beginner in the seduction community could benefit from greatly, and some reasons why you should watch it.

The movie is called Secret of the Incas. It is a 1954 action and adventure movie starring the renowned Charlton Heston. In this movie he plays a tour guide in Peru with the hopes of stealing treasure from Machu Picchu. Think of this movie as the predecessor to Raiders of the Lost Ark (part of the reason why I love it!). Charlton Heston plays Harry Steele, a blend of Han Solo and Indiana Jones.

Some reasons why this movie should interest you:

• Strong male figure
• charismatic male figure
• the main character moves fast with women
• the main character does not chase women
• the main character does not see women as an ultimate goal (see Chase’s article on Purpose).
• the main character has great body language
• the main character has Byronic Flaws
• the main character has great fundamentals (the clothing... maybe only in the ‘50s)
• elements of wit and great lines
• examples of cock blocks & white knights
• some manhandle action
• examples of how NOT to act with women

...and if none of that persuaded you, then just watch the movie for the sake of entertainment. Seriously, it’s a good movie!

The movie can be found for free on YouTube, here is the link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=20TAGRElvfE

Enjoy!
Mike

NiceGuy110

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks,

Added that to my treat list and look forward to watching it. At the moment I'm in the middle of the 1960 movie 'Strangers When We Meet' starring Kirk Douglas. It's also on youtube.

>