I am not so hopeful for my 30s even if I become rich and successful.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I know around the "manosphere" there is a saying how men peak in their 30s and the hype around that age group but I am just not buying this. It's like men may peak in their 30s but I feel like they peak in a lame way instead of a cool way. By peaking in a lame way I think they may be a better fit for khakis and make better LTR material but I refuse to believe that your 30s are a good time to do things like:

1. Make a lot of awesome cool friends that actually help you in your game journey than get in the way of it.

2. Fuck a lot of party girls and have casual sex with a lot of different good looking women.

3. Do cool shit like bartend at a nightclub, work in a party destination, get a shit ton of instagram followers as a result of doing said cool shit, and be that kind of a guy.

It's like 20s is more Vitaly type of cool and what we think of cool when we think cool, the guy who fucks lots of hot girls, parties with them, has a cool clique, and does cool shit. 30s cool for me is at best like geeky tech CEO, Deepak Chopra or nerdy TED Talk cool, like "examine your values" cool.

Maybe I have not met a Dan Bilzerian yet but most guys I have met in their 30s or read posts from are bitter, judgmental pricks who I feel like put on a mask. They talk about women and sex being overrated while joining forums that center around sex and women talk. They try to push young men out of the game or make them feel guilty of valuing sex with hot women because deep down, it is almost like they are bitter and know young women want young guys their age due to social judgment in the western world.

It even has to do with what I see, the guys I see living it up and fucking party girls on the regular are usually in their 20s. It is the guys in their 30s who are sugar daddies or paying a lot of money on dates for them.

Even with the posts I read on GC about being older, they don't make me so hopeful.

It's like your 20s are the time to fuck lots of hot women.

Your 30s are the time to marry one.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well why don’t you do those things in your 20s then? You have not mentioned anything you have been doing besides trying to work as a bartender. I haven’t seen anything about trying to find cool friends to meet girls with or take cool pictures with.

You live in a reality that you want to be seen online as some super cool dude, why not really become one?

If you’re not going to quit your job, just stop thinking about doing this in your 20s, there’s no reason to think about doing any of this if you keep using your job as an excuse.

You want to live for other people and have validation, I believe that’s the worse way to live. You have to do what you want to do.

You better do something soon because imagine how you’ll be when you get 30.

And you also have to think, some guys that work on themselves in their 20s don’t really reach success until around 30. The other ones who reach success early were already on their way or they were lucky.

What are you doing daily to reach these goals? Are you even trying a little? Are you going out every other day to meet cool people? Are you going out to pick up women? You are not going to magically get there bro.

Dude who gives a fuck about 30s? You’re in your mid 20s right? So you got like 5 years until you become a lame? So you mean to tell me after your 20s you will bow down to society ? How do you think you can achieve any of your goals in less than 5 years?

Imma say this again, if you have money or a way to survive without your job, quit that shit and put in work, if not, find a way around work to work on these things, end of story.

I try to help you because I used to be like you and take zero action, all in my mind as time flew by.

Now I’m working on myself and let me tell you this shit is hard, grinding is hard.

You will have to grind for some time to get to where you want to be, it all takes work and instead of being in your head wasting time, you could be making progress little by little.

You can’t keep doing this man, it’s very unhealthy. You have to make a choice, but I know you really don’t want to quit your job, you need it, so find a way to live your life the best way you can that way when you hit 30s you have the basic shit down.

>