Roosh has loast his mind

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I dont know if its a prank or not,but apparently roosh has lost his mind ,got saved and banned people from talking about premarital sex on his forum,
i have always felt that roosh is very unstable,is he having a meltdown?was he ever the real deal?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ree,

Your skill, your approach and ultimately your audience must be able to accept your perspectives, otherwise you tend to regress.

Roosh perspectives after some time, seems to not move so much needle, added he was banned in countries. And ppl generally just want to sleep, and pretend they already have a girlfriend.

So you kind of jaded, and not forgetting the added exhaustion of trying to change the world, personal demons.

On sidenote: sell ppl what they want to hear.

One of the reasons I am not on Girlschase so much is because afterawhile, my skill and approach does not get enough responses here because I am not skilled, and relatable. Second, the public must want democracy per se.

Often they sleep and get murdered by the incoming tribe. That's the current problem of US citizens.

That's just part of who we are as people.

Zac

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Ree-

Men age out of pickup/dating. Most guys get married and have kids. Some guys become whore mongers. But pretty much every guy, regardless his level with women, loses interest in it. It's why 50 y/o guys can be very attractive to younger women, but you don't see 50 y/o pickup gurus. A 50 y/o man, in good shape, trim, fashionable, with his finances on lock, will more or less blow any 20s or 30s guy of comparable game skills out of the water, but none of these guys stick around to run pickup companies, or even are all that active (aside from maybe a few stretches between relationships now and then).

The biggest and most well-known pickup-focused businesses are all closed (Mystery Method, Simple Pickup) or moribund (Speed Seduction, Double Your Dating, Charisma Arts, Love Systems, plenty of others)... not because these businesses aren't viable. The stuff from Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, DYD, etc., all works great. Properly marketed it would still do fantastic today. However, the guys in charge of the companies get tired of talking about dating, want to move on to other areas of their lives, and society in general also does not approve of what they're doing, which adds some extra oomph behind it -- fiancées and wives pressure them to make their companies more woman-friendly and watered down; public pressure wears on them and they don't want to be outcasts anymore; they don't want to tell their kids "Daddy runs a business that teaches horny men how to get laid." Some of them have changes of heart, like Roosh; our own Drexel Scott here went from a vehemently anti-feminist, anti-monogamy (actually arguing that monogamy does not even work), pro-cucking-other-men's-girlfriends-and-wives (he would meet couples in bars and shag the guy's gal in front of him) stance, to becoming a born-again Christian who renounced his PUA ways, had Franco delete all his posts here (before I firmly established the rule of "we do not delete someone's post history, ever"), and asked me to remove all his articles from the website (which we paid him for). This is not an uncommon thing.

The general rule for me is "the more extreme the views, the more likely those views are to flip to their opposite." Extreme PUAs become extreme born again Christians; extreme vegans become extreme meat eaters; extreme pro-choicers become extreme pro-lifers. More normally it goes from "liberal stance --> conservative stance" as people age, since people grow more conservative with age. But sometimes it flips the other way, and the guy who was the super straight-laced ultra religious "no sex before marriage to my one special girl" becomes the wild bisexual guy leading gay orgies in a twink club. Just the general rule is "the more extreme he is, the higher the likelihood he will flip in an extreme direction too."

So the Roosh flip doesn't surprise me. He always had very strongly held, vehement opinions, and there's a known risk factor for people with strong opinions flipping to other strong opinions, sometimes opposing their earlier strong opinions. Doesn't always happen (sometimes the 18-year-old vegan open borders post-birth abortion radical is still a vegan open borders post-birth abortion radical 50 years later at 68)... but it often does.

Chase

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Maybe he's trolling.

and you guys eat that shit up. Read Michael Malice on Trump :)

Zac

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Why can’t post history be deleted?

I can see why if a dude’s name is all over the site, but what about dudes who just have regular accounts?

I also saw another dude that was on here asking to get his posts deleted for about a week. I think I saw another dude request to get his posts deleted as well years ago and was frantic about it.

Is this forum that easy to trace people if they look for jobs or try to get some kind of opportunity somewhere where they can be found on here?

I mean if you don’t have your name and personal email account tied to forums there’s nothing to worry about right?

Are all forums like that?

The Emerald Archer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The general rule for me is "the more extreme the views, the more likely those views are to flip to their opposite." Extreme PUAs become extreme born again Christians; extreme vegans become extreme meat eaters; extreme pro-choicers become extreme pro-lifers. More normally it goes from "liberal stance --> conservative stance" as people age, since people grow more conservative with age. But sometimes it flips the other way, and the guy who was the super straight-laced ultra religious "no sex before marriage to my one special girl" becomes the wild bisexual guy leading gay orgies in a twink club. Just the general rule is "the more extreme he is, the higher the likelihood he will flip in an extreme direction too."

Why does that tend to happen Chase? I'm still trying to wrap my head around psychological projection and how the people who shout the loudest from the mountaintops asserting certain morals and worldviews, usually turn out to be the biggest hypocrites. But what's some of the process that goes into someone flip-flopping that heavily in your experience?

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase said:
A 50 y/o man, in good shape, trim, fashionable, with his finances on lock, will more or less blow any 20s or 30s guy of comparable game skills out of the water, but none of these guys stick around to run pickup companies, or even are all that active (aside from maybe a few stretches between relationships now and then).

Can you define finances, in the context you describe above eg are older guys expected to own a house without mortgage on it? Or did you mean more like millions?

Would his finance have to come from passion or his own business. Or a manager?[corporate or fast food] Or can he be a shitkicker/level 1 entry that gets enough work and pays the bills and that's it?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Let's be real.

People spend money on unnecessary shit. $3000 per month from a job is more than enough if you don't spend on stupid stuff. :) Multiple that $3000 by how many years you work, and you have decent enough money.

Just don't spend on stupid fancy shit and most people will be okay.

Zac

Monsieur PUSSYMAGNET

Space Monkey
space monkey
Rain said:
Chase said:
A 50 y/o man, in good shape, trim, fashionable, with his finances on lock, will more or less blow any 20s or 30s guy of comparable game skills out of the water, but none of these guys stick around to run pickup companies, or even are all that active (aside from maybe a few stretches between relationships now and then).

Can you define finances, in the context you describe above eg are older guys expected to own a house without mortgage on it? Or did you mean more like millions?

Would his finance have to come from passion or his own business. Or a manager?[corporate or fast food] Or can he be a shitkicker/level 1 entry that gets enough work and pays the bills and that's it?
Rain,

I think what Chase is referring to with the 50 y/o is that they’re generally more experienced and successful in all areas of their life and are more powerful and dominant as a result.

But that’s not the main point of this thread.

With Roosh it seems to me like his latest work is all about CHANGING the system contrary to his older writings when he mostly spoke about how to live a life as a man as an outlier. That’s about all I can comment on.

DrexelScott

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
He's not trolling, he converted. The death of his sister, combined with the rapidly-increasing presence of demonic chaos in our society, showed him the truth about good and evil and he has given his life to God.

And just for the record, Chase, I'm even more anti-feminist now than I was back in the day :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What is demonic chaos?

This question often is seen, and often used as Manipulation to kill someone off.

But I like to hear your story. I know part of me know it is bullshit and we all have our own rationalizations.

Long story short, I want to hear from your point of view. I am not surprised you are anti feminist. And I am from a religious background early on, I know why, I see why. I know where it operates from.

But I want to hear your point of view.

Zac

DrexelScott

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Libraries across the nation are hosting pedophiles dressed as women who groom children for abuse - while SWAT teams protect the predators from mothers who want to keep their kids safe. I’m not sure how anyone can observe this and attribute it to anything but a massive influx of satanic influence on our society.

It’s not going to end well.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sub-Zero said:
Why can’t post history be deleted?

I can see why if a dude’s name is all over the site, but what about dudes who just have regular accounts?

I also saw another dude that was on here asking to get his posts deleted for about a week. I think I saw another dude request to get his posts deleted as well years ago and was frantic about it.
I remember giving him tips on the deletion in his thread (that was the same guy in multiple topics), but I don't find his threads and my post in one of his thread anymore, so apparently he seem to succeeded in having his stuff deleted.

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
Oh this is an interesting thread. This is one of the few posts that really got me tingling as it sort of was the pre-cursor move to the Anti Trump movement.

Story takes place around 2016, a lot of men had gotten the idea that there should be a Roosh Forum meetup. And actually seemed like a fantastic idea, I hadattended many meetups in the past, [I remember meeting Moot creator of 4chan at one point in 2010] and had gained a lot of steam.

For my neck of the woods around forty or fifty people agreed to meetup. And it was a gong show, a shit ton of protesters , where about forty roosh guys tried to show. Switched spots etc...etc.... but essentially it was very soul crushing.

If you talk to the average guy now adays and you just talk about guy shit, some people will try to get angry at you and step on you so you can’t speak. You’ll notice this a lot; It’s the same sort of hysteria that bar fights use to have a reputation for, but when was the last time you’ve seen an actual bar fight?

Fact is, I don’t blame Roosh, Rooshs forum was interesting for the crypto, off topic bashing and also the sheer amount of fake news. *[NasaTestPilot] but going into religious beliefs was logically the next choice. PUAS always take the extreme route,

*[Anybody ever real Neils sequel to The Game?]

*[Last side note] Also the amount of actual White Knighting now adays is embarrassing. It’s quadrupled.

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh this is an interesting thread. This is one of the few posts that really got me tingling as it sort of was the pre-cursor move to the Anti Trump movement.

Story takes place around 2016, a lot of men had gotten the idea that there should be a Roosh Forum meetup. And actually seemed like a fantastic idea, I hadattended many meetups in the past, [I remember meeting Moot creator of 4chan at one point in 2010] and had gained a lot of steam.

For my neck of the woods around forty or fifty people agreed to meetup. And it was a gong show, a shit ton of protesters , where about forty roosh guys tried to show. Switched spots etc...etc.... but essentially it was very soul crushing.

If you talk to the average guy now adays and you just talk about guy shit, some people will try to get angry at you and step on you so you can’t speak. You’ll notice this a lot; It’s the same sort of hysteria that bar fights use to have a reputation for, but when was the last time you’ve seen an actual bar fight?

Fact is, I don’t blame Roosh, Rooshs forum was interesting for the crypto, off topic bashing and also the sheer amount of fake news. *[NasaTestPilot] but going into religious beliefs was logically the next choice. PUAS always take the extreme route,

*[Anybody ever real Neils sequel to The Game?]

*[Last side note] Also the amount of actual White Knighting now adays is embarrassing. It’s quadrupled.
interesting,I just saw some people protesting against publishers because jordan peterson has a new book,I have never seen any of jordan petersons views as even remotely controversial,but i guess im out of touch with tthe world,any whoo

no,i never read the sequel to the game,what is up with it?

>