Banned from mall after false sexual assault

Poli

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys

I just got banned from a mall after a false sexual assault accusation from a underage girl, they claimed to have recording of me asking her for sex and the police played the "i have recordings of you and I know exactly what you said" card. After staying cool and calm they let me go with a ban to the mall for life and they took my info on my ID. I'm ok with the ban at this point and I consider this a good case scenario since it could have gone worse but my question to you guys is should I be prepared and get a lawyer to avoid the girl and her boyfriend coming after me in court since the mall security got my ID info and could potentially give the accusers my personal info?

Cheers

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Poli-

I'm sorry to hear your story! I'm not sure I can follow you. For example I couldn't figure out which part of the world you are in. You mentioned ID but in the US people have drivers licenses. You mentioned giving the ID but to whom? In Europe we have strong (relatively stronger) privacy laws, so just some random mall employee don't have the legal power to keep a copy of your ID. On what legal basis? Yeah, the mall is their private property but banning you for life (especially for a false accusation) sounds such a far fetched idea from here. I would certainly take it to some civil liberties lawyer as it sounds like a civil liberties issue for me, but again, I don't know anything about your circumstances.

This doesn't directly relate to your issue but I've noticed that for such a low volume forum with so few active users many members get into crazy situations. It's not the first time I wonder whether am I in the right place here?

Roosh's forum has orders of magnitudes of more active members than the Girls Chase forum, still, the number of crazy stories, especially when compared to the number of members is much, much less than here. Something to consider.

I wonder if most members here have some common ground to build on, some basic understanding on how far they can safely push the envelope. Maybe that comprehensive Newbie Guide no one is talking about would really help? I mean there's certainly lots of advanced stuff here, but solid basics more than likely aren't laid out properly. It seems quite possible to me that quite a few member's basic education is lacking. That's one thing. I know more and more countries are getting crazier and crazier laws and regulations, but in this day and age you have to be prepared for that.

I've had a few funny stories as well. But they were just rather funny to me, far from being as serious as yours and a few other members'.

Poli

Space Monkey
space monkey
Space said:
Poli-

I'm sorry to hear your story! I'm not sure I can follow you. For example I couldn't figure out which part of the world you are in. You mentioned ID but in the US people have drivers licenses. You mentioned giving the ID but to whom? In Europe we have strong (relatively stronger) privacy laws, so just some random mall employee don't have the legal power to keep a copy of your ID. On what legal basis? Yeah, the mall is their private property but banning you for life (especially for a false accusation) sounds such a far fetched idea from here. I would certainly take it to some civil liberties lawyer as it sounds like a civil liberties issue for me, but again, I don't know anything about your circumstances.

This doesn't directly relate to your issue but I've noticed that for such a low volume forum with so few active users many members get into crazy situations. It's not the first time I wonder whether am I in the right place here?

Roosh's forum has orders of magnitudes of more active members than the Girls Chase forum, still, the number of crazy stories, especially when compared to the number of members is much, much less than here. Something to consider.

I wonder if most members here have some common ground to build on, some basic understanding on how far they can safely push the envelope. Maybe that comprehensive Newbie Guide no one is talking about would really help? I mean there's certainly lots of advanced stuff here, but solid basics more than likely aren't laid out properly. It seems quite possible to me that quite a few member's basic education is lacking. That's one thing. I know more and more countries are getting crazier and crazier laws and regulations, but in this day and age you have to be prepared for that.

I've had a few funny stories as well. But they were just rather funny to me, far from being as serious as yours and a few other members'.

Space,

Let me just clarify a bit maybe I can get better insight.

I get ambushed by a officer and security with their accusations of the sexual assault and start threatening me to comply and they take my divers license and take all my information down and finally ban me from coming to their mall for life.

Im trying to avoid details about the interaction to protect my identity and Im now considering suing the mall I'll look into what the options are with a lawyer.

Poli

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Poli said:
Im trying to avoid details about the interaction to protect my identity
That's reasonable, sure. But I'm not sure about your country. Do you mean to try to avoid identifying your country as well? I mean you keep implying with the drives license that by a reasonable assumption you are from the US, the only country which relies so heavily on drives licenses, and keep implying the unique legal system of your country (which I'm not familiar with) but trying to keep your country a secret at the same time? Well. OK.

Poli said:
I get ambushed by a officer and security
By an officer and security. Security = just a dude with no special rights (in Europe) but he can look intimidating (OK, the European version isn't that much intimidating). Does an officer mean a law enforcement officer or an officer of the mall to you? I'm absolutely not trying to get out information of you that may reveal your identity, just asking this because of our different background (English isn't even my first language) we may have a different understanding of the same words.

Poli said:
Im now considering suing the mall I'll look into what the options are with a lawyer
Sounds like an American thing but either way, standing up for your rights sounds like the right thing to do.

I don't know how much you can relate to the section I wrote under This doesn't directly relate to your issue, maybe you can still relate to that, too?

>