Access Both Tinder By Colt And Onedate altogether

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Zac-

It's one of the things on my plate.

We still haven't moved over the folks who bought LOT or the old products into the new system yet.

Do want to do this. Just haven't done it yet :|

It's coming... but I can't say exactly when...!

Chase

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase said:
Zac-

It's one of the things on my plate.

We still haven't moved over the folks who bought LOT or the old products into the new system yet.

Do want to do this. Just haven't done it yet :|

It's coming... but I can't say exactly when...!

Chase

Chase, is colts new tinder system out? I went on the site and still see its available, but it looks the same as the one from before. Should I still buy it if it's old or wait until the new one comes out? When does it come out? And where can I find some tinder tips at on here? Couldn't really find much.

Also if you have tinder tips please let me know.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
SZ-

We took the Tinder System down while Colt updates it. It is not available to buy right now. So the new version is not out yet.

If you want to find Tinder tips here, I'd just hit a search engine and do "site:girlschase.com tinder" and see what comes up.

We should have our own cross-platform elastic search working fairly soon. And then you won't need to hit a search engine for that.

For now, search engine's probably better at finding relevant content than using the on-site search.

Chase

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase said:
SZ-

We took the Tinder System down while Colt updates it. It is not available to buy right now. So the new version is not out yet.

If you want to find Tinder tips here, I'd just hit a search engine and do "site:girlschase.com tinder" and see what comes up.

We should have our own cross-platform elastic search working fairly soon. And then you won't need to hit a search engine for that.

For now, search engine's probably better at finding relevant content than using the on-site search.

Chase

Hope you see this soon Chase, do you recommend to change a weekday date to a weekend one if the girl already agreed to a date with you? Or will that mess things up? She had open availability.

Just read your Friday and Saturday article and I read it after I got confirmation of the date.

I'm fine with my date, I just read in your article saying it's easier when she says she can date on the weekends.

Then I also wanted to know if you can ask for her to come back with you twice and how hard should you persist?

You said in the article you have two shots with a weekend date if she's free to get her home. Something close to that at least.

But I'm trying to figure out if you meant two dates or two invites? Because I think you still recommend the first night getting together right? Just curious to know if you meant to invite her both times and persist or just two dates in general.

>