Thank You Girlschase for unveiling behind the ambiguity.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I watch a video content from Hector.

Then Alex article today on lays and whether it is easy. You guys don't really get how much important it is in revealing behind the ambiguity. Thank you. You guys just don't get the immense value that you guys give,

In a world where people gets driven crazy by this ambiguity which is afterall the high level nuance of dating and social skills as you get better, the jumping between matrixes/reality.

You guys sure help a lot of people.

Zac

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Zac ,

I really have trouble sometimes with deciphering what you are writing haha, but I notice I agree when I can understand what you are pointing on.

Indeed most people have no clue about the reality of dating and it brings lots of confusion. It is much easier to place expectations or see what is going on after these nuggets of wisdom. Same with the "paradox of the flirty girl" which is probably one of my favourite articles and explains so much. Most people have no clue about that phenomenon, I even notice that flirty girls get taken aback when they notice you confidently understand where they are coming from. It's just that uncommon.

Good things.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
DarkKnight said:
I really have trouble sometimes with deciphering what you are writing haha, but I notice I agree when I can understand what you are pointing on.

SORRY XD

Zac

>