going back to college at 30 and rich?

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
i saw the hilarious april fools day post ,but it got me thinking,im relatively rich(compared to a college student),if i go to college,wont i be cool and get lots of girls,isnt this a valid startegy?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ree, honestly I didn't even understand that it was an aprils fools post. I only thought that everything I read went ENTIRELY against Girlschase values. Haha, now I understand.

Good one Varoon

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
DarkKnight said:
Ree, honestly I didn't even understand that it was an aprils fools post. I only thought that everything I read went ENTIRELY against Girlschase values. Haha, now I understand.

Good one Varoon

man,that post was absurd,hahahah,when they called steve jobs a loser,

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ree said:
DarkKnight said:

Good one Varoon

man,that post was absurd,hahahah,when they called steve jobs a loser,

LOL...
Glad y’all liked it!

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Old School was the perfect movie to reference in that shit lol. Great job.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I am going to assume that this is a serious post instead of a joke, as I have had some fantasies of doing this back when I was in college, and the truth is that it won't work out for you. At least in the United States, colleges are run heavily by cliques. The colleges which have some of the hottest girls in them tend to fit the profile of the type of schools to attract a lot of well off to upper middle class kids from suburbia who typically join Greek Life. Most of the hot girls who are going to these schools already come from well off families, they don't care as much about wealth.

Spring breaks, nice fancy European vacations, summers spent in fancy cities, and the list of things provided by their parents' money goes on. Most of these girls only care about popular guys, usually an athlete or some fraternity guy her sisters all want. As an older guy, you would not be able to play the popularity game even if you tried, it would come off as weird. College kids in general are some of the most judgmental people you will find too, especially in Greek Life, they'll think you're weird or seriously fucked up in life now that you are older and around them.

The only way I could see it working is if you owned a nice bar near campus these kids want to drink and party at or had something at a bar there but my advice is, as tough of a pill as it may be to swallow, just move on man. College ended, there really is no going back, it was one specific period of life where you either peaked or you didn't.

Enjoy the big city life, fuck lots of girls in their 20s, maybe fuck an occasional college girl in a big city, and avoid the nonsense small college town politics where some loser frat guy only gets girls because of his Greek Letters. Don't go back man, college was overrated as fuck anyways, life after it has a way higher ceiling.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Oh Pry got it right. Personally I got more tail thrown at me once I was out of college.

College: go to the hottest club in town, wait in line, and sift through 1000 girls to find one who will notice you and go home with you
Post College life: Go to the hotel bar in the middle of the week and peruse the 30 folks quietly drinking. Find one you like the looks of, and have a conversation and take her to bed that night.

College: scrape together 5 bucks from the couch cushions to go buy $2 draft Coors Lights after 10 pm at a dive bar.
Post College: Take a client to the martini bar and expense it on the company

College: Stay up drinking all night in your dorm room Friday night. Spend Most of Saturday sleeping off a hangover.
Post College: have a drink or two each evening at different places around town. develop a social circle, and go away on the weekends and do cool stuff

College: Girls are immature, capricious, inexperienced and sloppy drunks.
Post College; Girls have been burned by their Frat Bro ex husband who got fat and lazy. They either want a relationship or a good quick lay. They are less likely to waste your time in person.

Seriously, out of college If you 1) have a job 2) are not an alcoholic or drug user 3) have a car 4)have the most basic of social skills and conversational ability, you are ahead of 90% of the single guys out there in a woman's eyes.

I'd recommend a Dale Carnegie course if you lack in the Social part....

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Who said he wants to join greek life? Maybe he's just talking about fuckin girls in general. Not every attractive girl will be doing greek life. There's articles on here that talk about getting girls from college even if you're older and don't go there. I have read the frat thing would be weird past a certain age and in my opinion I do think if you're older there really is no point in joining a frat if you're an older dude, not just because people think it's weird, it's just a waste of time because that's all they focus on is the frat.

It sounds like a lot of the girls you're talking about are girls in sororities that are spoiled, which I can agree that they do seem like the types who go for those kind of guys you mentioned.

I think anyone could still pull at an older age, to me there is no point in trying to play the popular game when there are other ways to get attractive girls.

Oh Pry said:
I am going to assume that this is a serious post instead of a joke, as I have had some fantasies of doing this back when I was in college, and the truth is that it won't work out for you. At least in the United States, colleges are run heavily by cliques. The colleges which have some of the hottest girls in them tend to fit the profile of the type of schools to attract a lot of well off to upper middle class kids from suburbia who typically join Greek Life. Most of the hot girls who are going to these schools already come from well off families, they don't care as much about wealth.

Spring breaks, nice fancy European vacations, summers spent in fancy cities, and the list of things provided by their parents' money goes on. Most of these girls only care about popular guys, usually an athlete or some fraternity guy her sisters all want. As an older guy, you would not be able to play the popularity game even if you tried, it would come off as weird. College kids in general are some of the most judgmental people you will find too, especially in Greek Life, they'll think you're weird or seriously fucked up in life now that you are older and around them.

The only way I could see it working is if you owned a nice bar near campus these kids want to drink and party at or had something at a bar there but my advice is, as tough of a pill as it may be to swallow, just move on man. College ended, there really is no going back, it was one specific period of life where you either peaked or you didn't.

Enjoy the big city life, fuck lots of girls in their 20s, maybe fuck an occasional college girl in a big city, and avoid the nonsense small college town politics where some loser frat guy only gets girls because of his Greek Letters. Don't go back man, college was overrated as fuck anyways, life after it has a way higher ceiling.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sub-Zero said:
I do think if you're older there really is no point in joining a frat if you're an older dude, not just because people think it's weird, it's just a waste of time because that's all they focus on is the frat.

Exactly - try talking to college people in Greek life about anything other than their frat and sorority (unless you're a sexy guy).
I remember vividly one girl I met in a social circle when I was around 22 just out of school - she was in a sorority and every other sentence out of her mouth was about rushing, sorority life, or how to be a Big/Little, or about guys in the frat next door.

It's the definition of a bubble, which is sometimes why a lot of them have no goals or lives once they leave.

Also, I seriously didn't realize how many people would take the April Fool's article seriously ;)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Exactly - try talking to college people in Greek life about anything other than their frat and sorority (unless you're a sexy guy).

Yea this was something I really struggled with transferring schools junior year. My best friends were all in Greek life and while I was invited to many different events, the guys who I actually did befriend were small in number. Plenty of loose friends who know me, but not many that we ever broke the superficial barrier.

Are any of you even in a frat? ;P

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Pooba- Yeah Idk why anyone took it seriously, not gonna lie at first I thought you were going to reveal yourself as the guy all along until I read a little more. I thought it was well played out and had perfect timing lmao.

Hue- I don't know if the are you in a frat thing was a question to me or a question that students ha well asked you, but if you were asking, I never cared for being in a frat tbh, just wanted to make a point about not just focusing on being in a frat like it's the end all be all.

Tbh I'd rather focus hard play ball in high school and try to play on the basketball team at a uni before I even think about joining a frat.

To everyone else- Just wanted to point out that men can still get girls without having to join frats, maybe not as much as actually being in a frat, but when you think about it, who really wants to be in a frat that isn't in one?

These guys keep saying that being in a frat is the only way to get girls and have a social life in college, then why didn't they join while in school? That should have been their number one priority tbh.

They say they couldn't because they had hard majors with no time to do anything, ok, well you made a choice.

How can anyone really get angry that they chose a good demanding field over being in a frat? Then if they joined a frat and picked an easy major would they complain about not having a high paying job?

Frats help a lot, but I feel if someone wants to join one they would.

Hue said:

Yea this was something I really struggled with transferring schools junior year. My best friends were all in Greek life and while I was invited to many different events, the guys who I actually did befriend were small in number. Plenty of loose friends who know me, but not many that we ever broke the superficial barrier.

Are any of you even in a frat? ;P
Grand Pooba said:
Sub-Zero said:
I do think if you're older there really is no point in joining a frat if you're an older dude, not just because people think it's weird, it's just a waste of time because that's all they focus on is the frat.

I remember vividly one girl I met in a social circle when I was around 22 just out of school - she was in a sorority and every other sentence out of her mouth was about rushing, sorority life, or how to be a Big/Little, or about guys in the frat next door.

It's the definition of a bubble, which is sometimes why a lot of them have no goals or lives once they leave.

Also, I seriously didn't realize how many people would take the April Fool's article seriously ;)

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Fuck This is being too optimistic and Sub-Zero is a bit too out of the loop on college.

There is some cool factor associated with college no doubt, you are around a lot of people who are young, want to fuck around or have fun, and the opportunity for a social life of that kind is a lot more present. After college, you are thrown into the big bad world of people being tied down with a marriage, kids, and losing their old fun vibe. Now granted, moving to NYC or a major world city CAN negate most if not all of this but most people cannot afford such an awesome city. Most people are going to have money issues, have to live in shithole towns and cities where everyone is married with kids at 25, and a bloodsucking boring dry adult.

People wanted college because of the young lively energy of so many people full of hope. After college, you don't find that as much unless isn a major world class city and a rich part of it or some vacation party spot. If I was set at 30, I would just invest a lot of time and money into a nightclub in Vegas or a prime party spot, maybe even take up the role of an owner, manager, or something along those lines. Even with college, even the most popular kids quit house parties after the age of 18 and just go hit the local bars to drink and get hammered at. Get involved with nightlife and partying events, it will save you a lot of heartache compared to trying to fit in with snobby 18-21 year olds. Plus, you have the power now since they are encroaching on stuff you are setting up.

As for Sub-Zero, at most of the schools with the hottest girls man, they all gravitate towards Greek Life. It sucks but that is just how it is.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How am I out the loop?? I went to a lot of college and frat parties and got laid without having to be in any.

And you ignored all of what I said, of course being in a frat is a cheat code, I said that, I said that the hottest girls probably do join sororities, I don't care about the hottest girls on campus, my mind was never focused on frats like that, that isn't the only way to get laid.

Basically what you're saying is the only way to get laid is joining Greek life?? Because I have said that you might be right that the hottest girls do join sororities, but not all women do.

You guys let frats take over your lives, I don't understand why didn't you guys just join one at school?

And I honestly think that op was just joking because of the April fools post.

Oh Pry said:
Fuck This is being too optimistic and Sub-Zero is a bit too out of the loop on college.

There is some cool factor associated with college no doubt, you are around a lot of people who are young, want to fuck around or have fun, and the opportunity for a social life of that kind is a lot more present. After college, you are thrown into the big bad world of people being tied down with a marriage, kids, and losing their old fun vibe. Now granted, moving to NYC or a major world city CAN negate most if not all of this but most people cannot afford such an awesome city. Most people are going to have money issues, have to live in shithole towns and cities where everyone is married with kids at 25, and a bloodsucking boring dry adult.

People wanted college because of the young lively energy of so many people full of hope. After college, you don't find that as much unless isn a major world class city and a rich part of it or some vacation party spot. If I was set at 30, I would just invest a lot of time and money into a nightclub in Vegas or a prime party spot, maybe even take up the role of an owner, manager, or something along those lines. Even with college, even the most popular kids quit house parties after the age of 18 and just go hit the local bars to drink and get hammered at. Get involved with nightlife and partying events, it will save you a lot of heartache compared to trying to fit in with snobby 18-21 year olds. Plus, you have the power now since they are encroaching on stuff you are setting up.

As for Sub-Zero, at most of the schools with the hottest girls man, they all gravitate towards Greek Life. It sucks but that is just how it is.

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh Pry said:

Hey,thanks for your response, really insightful... You probably saved me a hard lesson and a lot of time

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For the record, I was not joking, I have given serious thought to joining a college and doing some bullshit course,just to get the access to all these girls,I figured with my gc skills and relative wealth(,relative to other students) I would have a competitive advantage, however I am not sure about how well it would work or if it is even worth the hustle

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well why don't you go see?? If you really don't want to do it understandable, but you don't have to join a frat if you don't want to. I wouldn't advise that either tbh, there is no reason to join a frat at an older age, but I'm sure you can pull chicks in some way, Chase has an article about getting girls in college and at the end it says you can get chicks if you're not even on campus, it's one of the older articles.

But your only options are to cold approach or to join something to get chicks, if you want to get girls from class you can, but it's limited.

You said you have gc skills, so maybe cold approach will work for you.

But I mean man, it's what you want to do honestly, if you feel it's not worth it then don't do it, maybe u can just walk around campus here and there approaching without going to school there.

What was your main strategy for getting girls in college??

Ree said:
For the record, I was not joking, I have given serious thought to joining a college and doing some bullshit course,just to get the access to all these girls,I figured with my gc skills and relative wealth(,relative to other students) I would have a competitive advantage, however I am not sure about how well it would work or if it is even worth the hustle

radeng

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Id like to quickly weight in here. I had a good college experience, fucked some girls in top sororities as an independent party boy + wildcard good looking drug dealer. I live right beside a college now and at least half of my dating NOW is WITH COLLEGE GIRLS and I'm about to be 32 from a big school in the south. Im probably like a guy 7 can be 8 in right clothes, hair etc...

GLL has a decent write up here - most of you should read. I don't agree with everything he says - but his little hierarchy pyramid is pretty on point.
see: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/miscon ... ege-part-2

Most of you have a lot of delusions around college, it's also important to note that colleges vary wildly in size and culture. What's cool at one college is not cool at another.

To answer Ree though, is that, yeah you can lay a lot of hot younger chicks if you have good game an go back, but its probably not worth it as a life decision. Probably better to just move near a college that has a culture that plays to you and hang at nearby locations around campus.

radeng

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
radeng said:
Id like to quickly weight in here. I had a good college experience, fucked some girls in top sororities as an independent party boy + wildcard good looking drug dealer. I live right beside a college now and at least half of my dating NOW is WITH COLLEGE GIRLS and I'm about to be 32 from a big school in the south. Im probably like a guy 7 can be 8 in right clothes, hair etc...

GLL has a decent write up here - most of you should read. I don't agree with everything he says - but his little hierarchy pyramid is pretty on point.

Most of you have a lot of delusions around college, it's also important to note that colleges vary wildly in size and culture. What's cool at one college is not cool at another.

To answer Ree though, is that, yeah you can lay a lot of hot younger chicks if you have good game an go back, but its probably not worth it as a life decision. Probably better to just move near a college that has a culture that plays to you and hang at nearby locations around campus.

radeng

Missed you man,glad to see you still around

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What would u recommend one do if they're older and in college to lay chicks??

radeng said:

radeng

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ree, Given your LR's you would have a rape accusation the first week. Your style does not work in the SJW that is universities today...

>