going back to college at 30 and rich?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Glad to see Radeng back! You guys are a bit deluded about how easy it is to join a good fraternity though. What you don't want to join is any fraternity, especially not a loser one, you want to join a great one. The best fraternities will vary based on campus and will be very particular in the kinds of guys they want. In southern schools, from what I hear, they don't even give you bids unless you are a white guy from a wealthy family. Now a lot of guys who were not naturals or well off growing up would not have got bids for a good fraternity anyways since they want particular kinds of guys in their brotherhood, joining lower tier frats is worse than being independent.

Here are things you can do to sleep with college girls:

1. Go to the most fun bars in a major city, especially during the summer time, that cater to a younger crowd. A lot of these girls will be interning in those cities and bragging about it to their friends. I smashed a girl that went to Alabama about a summer ago, no way I would have been able to sleep with her on campus given that she was an Alpha Phi (sorority that went viral and got a lot of hate from feminists for their rush video).

2. Have some status in certain fields like fashion, marketing, or nightlife. Guarantee that most of the hottest college girls are either looking to get into fashion, marketing/advertising, or spend a few years bartending or working at the most popular nightlife spots. If you are rich, find a way to get status there.

3.Be cool and popular, mainly Instagram or Youtube famous. A lot of these hot college girls who are cliquish about their sorority life will readily fuck a guy like Vitaly, Dan Bilzerian, Logan Paul, or some youtube celebrity. Again, it is all about the cool factor with them.

What do all of these methods have in common?

You are gaming these girls outside of their environment, which they will be for a summer in most cases. If you game them in a college town, you will always lose to the popular fraternity guys, she is under the watchful eyes of her sisters and they all have their eyes on a certain frat guy.

I have matched with sorority girls on Bumble who were visiting NYC for a month, it's shooting fish in a barrel as soon as they get out of their college cocoon because truthfully, frat guys don't have much game. Even right now I am winging with a fraternity guy who recently graduated from a school in Texas, he sees me as a mentor, and I have met girls through him that he knew in college while approaching on some nights with him to bring more girls to his life.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So were you like those guys that best fraternities wanted?? I ask because I think you were talking about wishing to have joined a frat or something before, but if you couldn't join a frat like that why even worry about it?

I'm glad you cleared it up now when you say best frat, not just A frat, now it makes sense on what you have been saying.

But with how you talk about it, I thought you meant any frat in general, which it seems only well off children get to go to anyway so there really isn't a worry at all.

I believe getting laid with less than stellar girls is still good anyway, when you only focus on just hot sorority girls and nothing else, it's like you're limiting your options, especially if you can't join a frat that gets these type of girls.

I honestly feel like getting girls while not being in a frat is better, you don't have to put up with frat shit.

I have two questions to ask you.

1. I tried looking for how to be an independent, never really found much information on how to be it exactly, I'm guessing getting your body right and looking as good as you can is one, but what else is it? Is this guy just randomly talking to people on campus and tries to get into cool crowds? Does he just cold approach women??

I'm aiming more on being an independent because I'm already swole as hell and can dress my ass off, and I'm not really concerned with the frat shit or sorority girls.

If you happen to know how one could be an independent, let me know.

2. How did you find someone to take professional pics for you for dating apps and what type of pics are best besides with a pet or taking a vacation? I got started with some basic pics and got matches already, I dont want to wait until I can take a vaca or whatever before using apps, I want to do this shit now, I want to be top-tier with this shit.

Oh Pry said:
Glad to see Radeng back! You guys are a bit deluded about how easy it is to join a good fraternity though. What you don't want to join is any fraternity, especially not a loser one, you want to join a great one. The best fraternities will vary based on campus and will be very particular in the kinds of guys they want. In southern schools, from what I hear, they don't even give you bids unless you are a white guy from a wealthy family. Now a lot of guys who were not naturals or well off growing up would not have got bids for a good fraternity anyways since they want particular kinds of guys in their brotherhood, joining lower tier frats is worse than being independent.

Here are things you can do to sleep with college girls:

1. Go to the most fun bars in a major city, especially during the summer time, that cater to a younger crowd. A lot of these girls will be interning in those cities and bragging about it to their friends. I smashed a girl that went to Alabama about a summer ago, no way I would have been able to sleep with her on campus given that she was an Alpha Phi (sorority that went viral and got a lot of hate from feminists for their rush video).

2. Have some status in certain fields like fashion, marketing, or nightlife. Guarantee that most of the hottest college girls are either looking to get into fashion, marketing/advertising, or spend a few years bartending or working at the most popular nightlife spots. If you are rich, find a way to get status there.

3.Be cool and popular, mainly Instagram or Youtube famous. A lot of these hot college girls who are cliquish about their sorority life will readily fuck a guy like Vitaly, Dan Bilzerian, Logan Paul, or some youtube celebrity. Again, it is all about the cool factor with them.

What do all of these methods have in common?

You are gaming these girls outside of their environment, which they will be for a summer in most cases. If you game them in a college town, you will always lose to the popular fraternity guys, she is under the watchful eyes of her sisters and they all have their eyes on a certain frat guy.

I have matched with sorority girls on Bumble who were visiting NYC for a month, it's shooting fish in a barrel as soon as they get out of their college cocoon because truthfully, frat guys don't have much game. Even right now I am winging with a fraternity guy who recently graduated from a school in Texas, he sees me as a mentor, and I have met girls through him that he knew in college while approaching on some nights with him to bring more girls to his life.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The definition of the best frat depends on who you are and if you can find your “tribe“ with in that group of men. I was fortunate that I found my tribe at a fraternity that had people from a similar background, and had similar goals and interests in life. I created lifelong friendships with people I had things in common with. Joining any group just for the name is not a good move.

As an independent, you can still develop a social circle through your classes. Many times, guys are only in the fraternity for a couple of years. Then move off campus. I know that was the case in my experience. By that time I had developed a social circle within both the independent, and Greek community. I probably had a stronger connection with people in my course of study. But the fraternity forced me to meet people from outside of my classes. Again, multiple social circles that intersect at various points can be effective.

You can still be involved and inject yourself into a social circle through student organizations. I think as an independent that is an important way of getting to know people who share similar interests

I actually credit being in a fraternity with much of my social development. The structured study of manners and tradition has served me well in my interactions with males and females alike. It’s not all parties and hazing. So get to know thePeople in your classes and if you find that you like hanging out with guys who are in a certain fraternity, give it a look. If you have something to bring to the group many times they will offer you a Midyear bid.

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:
Ree, Given your LR's you would have a rape accusation the first week. Your style does not work in the SJW that is universities today...
lol,i changed

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
One thing I would recommend to OP as I have found is be on the lookout for "intern season", it is a summer in a major city, usually NYC or Chicago. A lot of the hottest sorority girls who are upperclassmen will be interning at a company in a big city and going out often, they are very much game for older men and sick and tired of college men.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
-Oh Pry

Oh Pry said:
One thing I would recommend to OP as I have found is be on the lookout for "intern season", it is a summer in a major city, usually NYC or Chicago.
Though I'm not the OP, nothing in his post suggests he is in the US. He is Kenyan if I recall correctly. Girls Chase is an international site now. The main page proudly says:

Trusted Brand / Trusted By Thousands / In Over 96 Countries

>