Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys its Cody Lyans here
I'm going to be doing a seminar in London late april if any one is interested
On a saturday, for about 4-6 hours
150 pounds

To sign up email me at cosycodyseminar@gmail.com

The seminar will cover the difference between seduction (and how its done) and creating mutually benefitial situations with girls.
Advanced guys may wanna see seduction demo'd in real life and broken down, while quieter more laid back guys might just wanna see how to build the best odds with women they talk to to have it work out.

Over my decade of teaching I've learnt, that we can't all be super seducers, but there are actual foundations we can ALL accomplish to become better with girls. And in understanding both within their contexts you can set your mind on the path that is EXACTLY right for you.

I'm going to be unvieling a whole new teaching system I've been cooking up these past ten years while coaching clients. One I've even used this year as a model to quickly learn boxing, which btw is one of the reasons I'm coming to London (to go pro).

So the course will start out with hearing where you guys are at
You'll be given some materials to help guide you as you listen
I'll then demonstrate anything you guys haven't seen or have misunderstood about seduction
Then I'll tell you the way seduction works contrasted to building up great chances with girls (hint: its about getting her in a flow)
and I'll tell everyone how to build great chances with girls (this will help you land the girls your heart hurts for, because often guys can't boldly seduce the girls who make him freak out).

If this seminar goes well, I might make it a monthly thing and go over a new thing each time mixing it up. So if you can help out and let guys in London know or sign up yourself let me know.

Send me a mail cosycodyseminar@gmail.com
Its probably going to be either on the 13th or the 20th of April
Let me know your preference
And if you can send a small deposit like 5-15 pound so we can book the room (you can pay the whole amount upfront if you want, I'd refund so long as you let me know a day before)

And thats it, please come along

(just pm'd chase to alter my space monkey status, dw its me xD)

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Cody,

Do you know what's required to levels up your status?

>