Cacc Is Banned

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
We've banned Cacc.

Too far onto the dark side. Lots of discussion in his posts about how he gets off on manipulating women, exploiting people for reactions, etc.

This post is a good example.

I was hoping he'd tone it down but he's been getting more extreme / going deeper into self-aggrandizement. And clearly doesn't see a need to alter the "I get off on hurting / manipulating / exploiting women / other people" mentality.

As a general reminder -- I know our regular forum members don't need it, but for any readers / lurkers / new people -- aim here is to "leave her better than you found her." That means setting the right expectations so you do not hurt women unnecessarily. It does not include (and we must ban) guys talking about how they get off on hurting/tricking/exploiting people. I personally don't like it and don't want to be around it, and I know most of the members here don't either.

Plenty of other places on the web you can talk about that stuff. No need for it here.

Chase

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
When browsing the forum, there is no indication of which user is banned. Hopefully, the upgrade solves this, too.

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
when i was new to game,i had some bitterness and i didnt know.
i felt good manipulating woman and roosh fanned those flames.
but as my value increased ,i now see women as silly children pretending to be grown ups,and they need to be guided and guarded.
i have abandoned many seductions halfways because i felt the woman might be hurt,
it intersteing how the strong man is the one least likely to cause hurt.while the weak man is the one most likely to hurt people

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase said:
We've banned Cacc.

Too far onto the dark side. Lots of discussion in his posts about how he gets off on manipulating women, exploiting people for reactions, etc.

This post is a good example.

I was hoping he'd tone it down but he's been getting more extreme / going deeper into self-aggrandizement. And clearly doesn't see a need to alter the "I get off on hurting / manipulating / exploiting women / other people" mentality.

As a general reminder -- I know our regular forum members don't need it, but for any readers / lurkers / new people -- aim here is to "leave her better than you found her." That means setting the right expectations so you do not hurt women unnecessarily. It does not include (and we must ban) guys talking about how they get off on hurting/tricking/exploiting people. I personally don't like it and don't want to be around it, and I know most of the members here don't either.

Plenty of other places on the web you can talk about that stuff. No need for it here.

Chase

i feel like this guy is someone who just says outrageous things to come off as interstesting and also get attention.
i feel like if someone genuinely did not care about making connections,why would they even post it?
i am sure there are people out there who dont desire any friends or human contact,but these people dont go posting about it.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i feel like this guy is someone who just says outrageous things to come off as interstesting and also get attention.
i feel like if someone genuinely did not care about making connections,why would they even post it?
i am sure there are people out there who dont desire any friends or human contact,but these people dont go posting about it.
+1

I honestly was just entertained at his posts by the end. I got some good laughs out of a lot of his content. The whole "I'm a narcissistic sociopath watch as I manipulate all of you buahahaha" was just too funny to me lol.

There's a couple sociopath forums on the internet I've checked out from simply being interested in their psychology - I think the phenomena is really fascinating. Rarely do you see comments like his, and there's usually debates about who is a "real" sociopath and all that shit.

But hey, maybe his claims of manipulation weren't an act, and he's out there doing fucked up shit.

And life goes on...

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hue said:
+1

I honestly was just entertained at his posts by the end. I got some good laughs out of a lot of his content. The whole "I'm a narcissistic sociopath watch as I manipulate all of you buahahaha" was just too funny to me lol.

There's a couple sociopath forums on the internet I've checked out from simply being interested in their psychology - I think the phenomena is really fascinating. Rarely do you see comments like his, and there's usually debates about who is a "real" sociopath and all that shit.

But hey, maybe his claims of manipulation weren't an act, and he's out there doing fucked up shit.

And life goes on...

To me it was cringey,like this guy doesn't know we can tell his self diagnosis is just looking for attention.
He is 20 right?...I hope he grows out of it

justonemoreperson

Rookie
Rookie
Hiya, Cacc here.

I got the impression I could join back if I didn't break Chase's rules/started talking about dark tech stuff. I wasn't ip banned, so. If not I guess I'll find out ;)

Anyways, It's true I used these boards to attention seek whenever I was bored. The reactions to my posts where fun to respond to. It wasn't a learning or growing environment for me so my posts where obviously different. But I can assure you the things I talked about were real.

Hue said:

I've been on one of those. Which did you check out? Because the one I saw was mostly dick measuring contests, and people questioning diagnosis, just like you did ;)
It really depends on the reason people use such websites. Are you there to learn about yourself or shoot the shit?

>