Please help me link as many Businsss links. I got warning on Instagram.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

I need a lamborghini aventador by end of next year. So please link mainly marketing and ads link so that i can get rich and fuck society right in the ass,
because i have a lamborghini aventador.

Once i have that car, i can fuck everyone right in the ass. because they listen to me when i have what they want.

p.s: i find it weird that i got warned for hate speech on instagram.

Zac

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
what did you post that got taken down?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Someone literally report an old month post.

As to your question, i "insult" everybody. Actually, i am worse than Hector, aside from the wakandacunt... :) But what makes me get less reported.... probably because i explain the gist of why i think a certain way.

and maybe because i am a minority also. I am a brown asian guy.

Zac

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Zac-

That sucks.

Gotta remember with social media at this point that all these companies have become BIG companies.

And big companies are extremely risk averse. The bigger the company, the more risk-paranoid it becomes.

Right now, the mainstream media is completely aligned behind the fringe of easily-offended people out there. Partly because journalists as a group tend to have a lot of sympathies with these folks; partly because most publications are partly to wholly dependent on outrage to drive clicks and views. That means if you're a big company, rabble-rousers on your site who might potentially inflame some group that might tattle on you (and them) to the media and drive lots of bad press are a liability. It's much easier for them to warn you or boot you just to be safe than it is for them to do nothing and deal with the fallout.

(long-term, this strategy drives alternate channels, which the 'cool people' eventually all move to... and then eventually those alternate channels will overturn the incumbents. The incumbents have ways to prevent this; they can aim to get loads of regulations pass that make creating alternate channels nigh impossible. And the irony is that once the disruptive new channels have upset the incumbents and taken their place, they'll be the new big giants who become risk averse, and start kicking off all the users who made them big in the old and loose days. Never-ending cycle, unfortunately)

So, strategy for social media is "Don't be anything more than 'mainstream edgy'" and you're safe. If you go edgier than what the mainstream approves of, you're a target. The farther you go, the bigger the target you are and the more likelier you are to get warned or booted.

Chase

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I am not sure if this is the case, Chase.

Instagram follows algorithm, and the last few posts, despite many hashtags.... was silenced throughout until yesterday. I don't think that most companies know what they are doing.

I do think they are cautious about my instagram for i have many women, many mothers, and blue tick people, liking my post. I agree with you that they rather not risk blowing up.

Because i am also a brown asian guy. And i am trying not to play the victim. It's very cloudy and i have to see what happens as i keep posting. I don't think i can ever back down, but then again, part of me recognize that i am insignificant and i can just rather take Girlschase knowledge and fuck girls, and life is good.

Feels very cloudy to know the situation.

Zac

>