I’d LOVE a GC version of Red Man Group

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It’s all in the subject line. Been watching Rollo Tomassi and ADJ (among other high level Manosphere minds) shooting the shit about intersexual dynamics since March of this year. It’s eye-opening and inspiring stuff.

IMO, you GC writers and Chase ought to do a live show of your own once a week, where you discuss current events related to the pickup community, game, and how all that jazz relates to current events. Personally, I think that would be AWESOME.

-M

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Motiv-

We did a group call to discuss, among a few other things, the YouTube channel a short while back. It was Joe, Hector, Tony, Denton, and me on that call. The guys all agreed they'd be down to do a kind of group chat or livestream thing at some point.

So I think that'll most likely happen. I'll let them figure out the details on how they want to coordinate it / how often they want to do it, but assuming we can ramp the YouTube channel up a bit, good odds that takes place.

Chase

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good to hear!

Live video stream be best if you can manage (a la YouTube). There’s something about seeing the faces of the people you believe in.

I’m liking and commentin.
Let’s make GC a YouTube presence!

-M

>