can i get a link to buy one date without having to go thru that video

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
cant seem to find one date anywhere,i really have to say that is poor website desighn especially for a website that sells things,
another thing,
the forum log in and the website login seem to exist in two different worlds,meaning i need two accounts(one for the forum and one for the website),thats just redundant

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
arrrgghhhhhhh...all the links lead to the video that i have already watched......man....very poor desighn.
man think of someone who watches the video,decides its a good product,comes tomorow and is then forced to watch the hour long sales pitch again,man does nobody see how that is infuriating?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ree,

I believe you missed the first opportunity to get the product, which was back when it launched. I don't think One Date will be available again for purchase by the public until all of the videos have been released. But I will double-check with Chase on this and get back to you.

Thanks,

Franco

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
my main issues are this

1)the site,one date and the forum,all exist as separate worlds(they all require different usernames and different passowrds).
it would be way more elegant to just be able to have one unified log in.
2)i bought one date,my problem is there is no way to buy it directly without having to sit throught that hour long video,

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Ree-

Sorry for the frustration! And cheers for your business man.

We have it on our list of things to do to get the video presentation page cookied so that if you come back a second time it loads a page with the button already on it. I know it's annoying if you already watched before, and then come back to buy again but can't skip the video.

I am honestly juggling a dozen-and-a-half different projects with GC right now and it makes all them slower than if I was just doing this one thing. We're bringing people on to spearhead more of this stuff but it's slow -- have to find the right people and get each trained (which increases the workload even more in the short-term... although makes things easier long-term).

We hope to have that set up by the end of the year. There are a bunch of things we need to do with One Date (get the cookied page with text and buttons ready for guys who've already watched once; get the new charisma, lifestyle, touch demonstation, and date demonstration add-on modules finished with their own mini-pages or presentations; get a live chat box up on the support page and get the phone number either staffed with a human or with better instructions for voicemail; finish affiliate integration / other little knickknacks like this; get the Wingman Finder board on the Alumni Forum for it fully fleshed out with city forums for pretty much everywhere; the list goes on) before we step up our promotion for it.

And we are in the planning stages for getting all these different logins we have merged together so it's all handled through a single system. That is not a small project either (mostly due to the need to port users and all their info from whatever their original database to the new database before we add the integration).

We'll make it even more obvious where/how to find it around the website, too. That'll be its own mini-project -- it's already in sidebar ads on every article, in the author box on the bottom of my articles, in an exit pop over when you mouse over the URL bar in desktop, and on the homepage. The balance is we want it to be very obvious without being so annoying you feel like you're being sold to constantly every time you're on the site (maybe we should add something to the sidebar that says "Ready to grab your copy of One Date? Click here" so it's just super obvious for people who are already informed and ready to buy? That's an idea).

We will get all this stuff done though, don't worry.

When it's done, it will be a well-oiled machine!

Until then though some parts of the funnel are going to be a little wonky :/

Chase

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase said:
Ree-

Sorry for the frustration! And cheers for your business man.

We have it on our list of things to do to get the video presentation page cookied so that if you come back a second time it loads a page with the button already on it. I know it's annoying if you already watched before, and then come back to buy again but can't skip the video.

I am honestly juggling a dozen-and-a-half different projects with GC right now and it makes all them slower than if I was just doing this one thing. We're bringing people on to spearhead more of this stuff but it's slow -- have to find the right people and get each trained (which increases the workload even more in the short-term... although makes things easier long-term).

We hope to have that set up by the end of the year. There are a bunch of things we need to do with One Date (get the cookied page with text and buttons ready for guys who've already watched once; get the new charisma, lifestyle, touch demonstation, and date demonstration add-on modules finished with their own mini-pages or presentations; get a live chat box up on the support page and get the phone number either staffed with a human or with better instructions for voicemail; finish affiliate integration / other little knickknacks like this; get the Wingman Finder board on the Alumni Forum for it fully fleshed out with city forums for pretty much everywhere; the list goes on) before we step up our promotion for it.

And we are in the planning stages for getting all these different logins we have merged together so it's all handled through a single system. That is not a small project either (mostly due to the need to port users and all their info from whatever their original database to the new database before we add the integration).

We'll make it even more obvious where/how to find it around the website, too. That'll be its own mini-project -- it's already in sidebar ads on every article, in the author box on the bottom of my articles, in an exit pop over when you mouse over the URL bar in desktop, and on the homepage. The balance is we want it to be very obvious without being so annoying you feel like you're being sold to constantly every time you're on the site (maybe we should add something to the sidebar that says "Ready to grab your copy of One Date? Click here" so it's just super obvious for people who are already informed and ready to buy? That's an idea).

We will get all this stuff done though, don't worry.

When it's done, it will be a well-oiled machine!

Until then though some parts of the funnel are going to be a little wonky :/

Chase
thank you sensei.
and until you stop writing about girls and start writing cookie recipes,make mine gc

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What I wanted to quickly add to this topic, the marketing of One Date. Whether you can skip the sales video to just click the buy button is one thing. I'm not about that today. But the point what I want to make now is Chase makes it sound too easy.

For me something along the famous lines of I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat would sell it better. I'm not talking about seduction part only. More like the integrated, personal development for men package. The young, weirdo, and short, new Austrian millionaire who made it in America, RSD Max feels it, at least to me. That's all I wanted to add for now.

>