Student becomes the Teacher

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys, The Tool here.

Recently I've taken students under my wing into this whole pickup thing. Essentially no charge "workshops".

Its an excellent way id say in my opinion to keep the rust off especially while being in a LTR like myself.

One student in particular ive introduced to this forum and I expect great things from him. He will far surpass myself very soon, I cant wait to see what he contributes here. He's recorded me explaining things to him, taken notes. And read and bought every book I told him to read without hesitation. He's done approaches and is going to tackle the "30 day challenge" starting the 21st. I'm excited to see what this man becomes.

Anyway just wanted to say, If you have an opportunity and a person willing to learn what is provided by this community. Do it! it is very rewarding and you learn many things yourself.

I've been extremely busy lately but I plan on making a post about teaching this stuff hands on to others.

I've been forum silent for a while. I'm still here. Ready and able.

Cheers, The Tool

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Good stuff, Tool! I'm glad your LTR is going well.

Looking forward to seeing more stuff from you! =)

Cheers,

Franco

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Good stuff, Tool! I'm glad your LTR is going well
Thanks alot Franco.

Looking forward to seeing more stuff from you! =)
indeed!! I have tons of ideas and things in the works. Will take some time. I'm learning alot from my own students. Lots of ideas for content I can contribute floating around in my head right now.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Great to hear it, Tool. Sounds like you've armed him with the Tools to succeed (no pun intended).

Chase

>