Indian Guys: Where's Good in India for Game?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey fellas,

Have a good friend in India for the first time. I've still yet to visit myself, though it's on my list.

Question for anyone who's run game in India, whether you're from there or have visited: where are the spots to head to for this?

I understand most of India is super conservative. Women try to stay virgins for marriage. Some guys tell me it's easier to shag married chicks (most of whom are in unhappy marriages) than unmarried ones. The other thing I hear is there are a few Western enclaves that attract the women who are attracted to Western culture, and these are the women you want to focus on trying to meet while there.

Any recommendations on where to go?

Chase

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase,

You gonna come to INDIA!?

WHEN!?

Well, I'm from India and I can recommend you (top of my head I can think right now ) :

- Mumbai (bollywood industry is there)
- Goa (Beach, too many tourists)
- Jaipur (a.k.a. Paris of India)

These are the cities. Try to stay away gaming in villages.

And yeah, you are right about getting married ones is way too easier than unmarried ones, usually. Quick sex. And I guess due to language barrier, things might get little difficult. People around here show off that they know English, but not many of them.

Anyway, nothing to worry about. Cause many tourists visit India and like it for its traditions and old forts and stuff. And don't forget to see Taj Mahal.

Let me know if you DO come.

pks391

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase said:
Hey fellas,

Have a good friend in India for the first time. I've still yet to visit myself, though it's on my list.

Question for anyone who's run game in India, whether you're from there or have visited: where are the spots to head to for this?

I understand most of India is super conservative. Women try to stay virgins for marriage. Some guys tell me it's easier to shag married chicks (most of whom are in unhappy marriages) than unmarried ones. The other thing I hear is there are a few Western enclaves that attract the women who are attracted to Western culture, and these are the women you want to focus on trying to meet while there.

Any recommendations on where to go?

Chase

Chase,

Speaking as an Indian, I would like to tell you that among the lower age demographic here.....i.e. below 20 to around 25 and even upto 35, people are open to sex......but its a far cry from the openness in the West but people (Girls) are becoming more and more open to the idea of casual sex. But this holds true only for women living in Metropolitan cities.

I live in Mumbai so I would recommend you give this place a visit. A ton of girls use Tinder here, although I am not very accustomed to street pickup.....but since you are not from around here, chances are girls will be open to your street pickup or day-game. (Mostly its because you are exotic to the girls here.)

Also a fair warning, Indian media has over hyped rape and even though its occurring on a large scale throughout India, the Indian media over hype the facts. Hence, women here are 10X more alert than in your country.....

Don't visit North India first, its the epicentre of rape and conservatism, if you want to make a good start, I would recommend you visit Mumbai. Although I am not sure whether you would get accustomed to this country very quickly since it might be too over crowded and fast-paced for your liking....but you mostly will have a good experience. Women in Mumbai are pretty open-minded and willing to date....but just lookout for the target demographic.....18-35.....and still amongst those women, you will find plenty conservative ones as well......but since you're the master at this, I don't think you should have a problem at all....

In Mumbai the best place to pickup for me would be places where the Westernized crowd lives to cite a few places:

South Mumbai-

SOBO Mall

Gateway of India

Marine Drive in the evening

Anywhere in Churchgate (As these places are swamped with colleges so you have the younger girls around upto 4 pm)

Any coffee shops, McDonalds, Starbucks or the like.....lots of women who are amateur writers, bloggers and even highly educated women visit Starbucks)

Almost any shopping mall during peak hours

Central Mumbai-

Bandra Bandstand

Five Gardens

Andheri (Somehow lots of horny chicks open to sex are here)

Juhu Beach

and many many more......

And oh yeah Chase, you had told me many years ago that you would be writing an article on How to pickup Indian Chicks.....still awaited :).......

Hope you enjoy your visit if you are planning one.....

Thanks for your life changing advice......

Yhaceed

Space Monkey
space monkey
Interesting timing on this post. I'm going to meet an Indian girl tonight. She's a friend right now but it's possible she wants more. I just met her two weeks ago. She actually was with a black guy, her first love until about 4 years ago. They had two kids and I'm thinking about what about your family and marriage. And she just told me they eloped. In other words if the girls you meet there are like this one I don't think you'll have any problems. If she tells me more about India tonight I'll pass it on.

~Yhaceed

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
You know, I could help out but I need to make a bold request.

Why not list out some places in the US or Europe that are good for an Indian guy in regards to game (women aren't as heavily prejudiced or are actually quite fond of a brown guy with tight fundamentals) and all the while, Indian guys recommend some good places in India for western guys to game?

I say, fair trade. Chase I respect you but I feel like this is a one way street, Indian guys tell white guys where in India they can game but most white guys on this forum refuse to tell Indian guys where in the US or Europe are favorable for Indian guys to game.

I recently posted a travel thread asking about good countries in general for Indian guys to game at and all that happened was I was met with hostility as well as having others tell me "why not stick to India".

Chase, I think this is a little unfair.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@ Kent-

Thanks for the recommendations.

I had a friend who loves Goa. Though I think it was more for the culture and scenery than the women. One of his favorite places in the world though.

Unsure when I'll visit. I've been less footloose of late trying to get this big course done & out. I'll start moving around a lot more once it's launched. Maybe I'll do India 2018 sometime...

@ PKS-

Great intel. Okay, good to hear if under-25 girls are more open to casual. That's my normal demographic anyway; same for my friend.

I was aware there was a rape hysteria happening in India ATM. False rape accusations are apparently becoming a lot more common there too. Noted on North India.

Very good details on South and Central Mumbai. My pal happened to check this thread just as he was catching a flight out of Mumbai to other parts of India.... but he'll be back in a few weeks. I have no doubt he'll check some of these out.

Yeah, let me still get a rain check on picking up in India. I've still yet to visit :)

@ Oh Pry-

Who said my friend wasn't Indian? ;)

Chase

pks391

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great intel. Okay, good to hear if under-25 girls are more open to casual. That's my normal demographic anyway; same for my friend.

I was aware there was a rape hysteria happening in India ATM. False rape accusations are apparently becoming a lot more common there too. Noted on North India.

Very good details on South and Central Mumbai. My pal happened to check this thread just as he was catching a flight out of Mumbai to other parts of India.... but he'll be back in a few weeks. I have no doubt he'll check some of these out.

Yeah, let me still get a rain check on picking up in India. I've still yet to visit :)

Anytime Chase, Happy to help :)

Iceman

Rookie
Rookie
Be careful shagging married women. most guys who talk about it don't know the laws regarding adultery. Indian penal code section 497
497. Adultery.—Whoever has sexual intercourse with a person who is and whom he knows or has reason to believe to be the wife of another man, without the consent or connivance of that man, such sexual intercourse not amounting to the offence of rape, is guilty of the offence of adultery, and shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to five years, or with fine, or with both. In such case the wife shall not be punishable as an abettor.

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Why is the wife not punished lol anyway is this enforced or just a "paper" law?

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase,

A quick question... ....you said that one of your friend visited India and gaming.

So, would you mind asking him how he approached Girl's who have their face covered with scarfs and all that. Cause most of the Girl's from colleges and schools do have their face all covered up. So basically it's kinda not feel naturally to tell them that they look cute or something.

I did once approach a girl in bus with her face covered up, and I did got her no. But she asked me that I haven't even seen her so how could I get interested in her. At that time I was in hurry so deflected the question and got her no. Girl turned out to be REALLY CUTE!

So, any solution for that!?

Thanks

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
when is chase coming to kenya...sepuku was here and he could tell you how easyy our beautful girls are

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Confirmed.

What I have directly witnessed there defies both human imagination AND laws of gravity. Memorable experience! I hope I can make a second trip there some time.

Would love to try India, though :)

Seppuku

Jeffmoon

Rookie
Rookie
AM STUDYING IN HIMACHAL PREDESH,India
Am a black African studying
In Shimla, himachal predesh ,India
The place is exortic and amazing if you are a Nature enthusiast
Kinda white and black booring if you like parties,clubbing basically
Night game.
There are a fair number of colleges and universities
To give you a wide variety of young OPEN MINDED and conservative
Girls floating about

Good number of girls approach and open me at my university
As black skin guys are viewed and treated as celebrities here
Lucky me!!.

Unfortunately I seem to have adapted THE "I ve got to wait for girls to meet me"
+plus accumulated (approach anxiety)
HOW DO I DISMISS THESE MINDSETS
I need help before it becomes worse

sneaky_charm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Chase, haven't been active on the forums lately or been approaching due to personal issues, but this post made me excited. It's great to know that you're considering coming to India. I've always wanted that, to see how far a really experienced seducer like you can push the limits in a country like ours.

Now, note that I do not have real life experience in the cities I'm going to recommend. However, since I basically live on the internet almost, I've read a lot of stuff on game in India, other people's experiences here, and the general mentality of Indian girls.

What you want to do, basically, is target girls that take a somewhat modern approach to life. Career women, women in upscale lounges and restaurants, upscale areas etc. are your best bets. Look for women who were either raised in a big city like Mumbai, Bangalore or Pune, or have been living there far from family for more than a few months.

Any malls, good restaurants, parks, and international food chains should work in your favor. Screen specifically for women who speak English well and is in touch with the world either through Hollywood, Western music, study or work stints in America or Europe etc. It is best to target middle class or higher women because the lower demographics would be too skeptical, and may have a conservative and repressive worldview about sex, white man, talking to strangers etc.

About Goa, I think if you want to push your limits it is a bad place. The place is basically a party town where both foreigners and Indians come for booze, party, drugs and sex. So even a conservative Indian girl will be willing for a quick fuck and that will not speak much about your game. If you want to test how well game works, stick to somewhat challenging territories.

As per my personal experience, I've tried gaming for 2 years in a city called Guwahati. A city with a million inhabitants. I got 9 numbers and 3 dates. No sex. I'm a really skinny guy with average Joe fundamentals and conversational skills. Also I've had a problem of ejecting early due to pressure. Couple with that the fact that you don't find many women alone in the city and you can say that if I had really tight fundamentals, good game, and was in a bigger city, I could have done far far better. Yet, even then, getting 3 dates only proves the fact that cold approach definitely and undoubtedly works in India. Also I really think that if I ran things smoothly, I could have gotten sex in the 2nd date, if not the first. As far as opening goes, most girls are open to be approached. So no problems there.

If you have time, I very very strongly recommend that you watch the videos of a YouTube channel called "Baap of Bakchod". The guy basically interviews women with questions like What Do You Like in Bed, Do You Use Tinder etc. in cities like Pune and Mumbai. If you watch those videos it becomes clear that even Indian women are quite sexually open. You'll understand the mindsets and the limits somewhat by watching those videos.

Well that's all I have to say. I hope you stay in India for a few months, find massive success, and then share your findings with us. Cheers!

>