IMPORTANT: Go Help Out Regal Tiger If You Can (FRA)

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well, I got a job as a salesman today. I start training on Monday. Selling roofs to people that have insurance and making insurance pay for it. Also found out that it's commission based and that the earliest paycheck I could hope to get is a month away, even if I do really well.

Also found out that whereas I thought I had two weeks to find a new place to live is now two days.

I helped get these two friends together years ago and now I'm getting kicked out. I do dishes every other night, offered to cook whenever they wanted, vacuumed and must have offered to help out any other way possible multiple times a day. At the very least they could have said something face to face. Got it in a text message right after they left for work

Can't say that I don't understand but damn I just can't get a fucking win...

I've tried so hard to help people and be a positive influence everywhere I go and I even had one person go so far as to say that I saved them from suicide. And this is where I am

and peopole ask why i dont believe in karma....

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Keep on ploughing brutha,

If we want to be a powerful and strong men confident to take on the world this is our training ground right here and now man. Ya it sucks but Fortitudine Vincimus, by endurance we conquer my G.

I know your the more nihilistic predisposition than me but I picked up this book on this guy Shackleton who sailed with a crew to Antarctica in hopes of being the first to cross the continent and ended up getting stranded in Antarctica with no access to help (pre radio/coastguard) and having to battle starvation, chronic freezing conditions, and then escaped on a 22 ft. open dingy across 30 ft. seas for 24 days in freezing conditions and the massive amount of constant bullshit that went with it. I know our situations are different contexts but reading that shit made me think "damn if that guy can deal with the uncertainty and constant crisis of that shit and make it a hero, I can definitely handle my shit". idk man I think you've got this and your over just about over the last big hump before you get some stability and can start to take the edge off.

Staying tuned per usual.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yea... I tried to come back and edit that last post but it was too late. I bounce back quick but fuck...

In other good news I got a few pictures I wanted and scored a date from the laundromat lol. So not everything is doom and gloom

That sounds like an interesting book, may have to look into it when I get the chance. Personally I always liked the Invictus poem for inspiration. It’s something I plan on getting tattooed on my back. Just need to try to live up to it but I won’t lie I’m finding it pretty god damned difficult right now

Hopefully my new po takes it easy on me cuz technically not havig a residence could be construed as a violation... that’s going to be a fun conversation... gonna try to talk to some other friends around the area and see if one of my dance mom’s will take me in for a little while. Hopefully only being able to cook chicken is good enough lol

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Network around man, your the type of guy people want to help and will take in if you meet the right person.

Other than that give em hell man!

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Found a place to stay. Still only temporary though it’s still shelter

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Makeshift journal entry number too many and one...

Dear diary,

Been moved again. Thinking I might set a record lol. Not just for moving but for how many times I have to register as an offender. Hell, tomorrow morning I’ll be at 3 all before even meeting my PO! Incidentally I meet my PO tomorrow afterwards

Almost 2 weeks with friends. A weekend house sitting for one of my almost mom’s (call her one of my dance moms) while she was on the river. Now I’m shacked up with a complete stranger. At least his dog is nice and loves me

At the rate I’m going through houses...

Never expected to be such a liability. I mean, I knew it intellectually but I never expected it to be like this

In better news the salesman job seems simple enough. Plus the company makes insurance pay. I feel a song in my heart everytime I tell someone that. I love the idea of getting insurance to actually do something since they always find a loophole someway somehow

This might be my favorite job ever. Maybe, today was only a few hours riding around with a dude for a few hours asking questions

In annoying news MoviePass is changing how they operate. I literally just got the damn thing lol. Tis a real boner killer

Oh well, it was a fun week lol

In a dark humor twist kinda news; this might be the closest I’ve ever been to possibly agreeing with my old high school classmates on anything! I’m not the greatest fan of my life either... *cue applause*

I need sleep. I’m tired and sleepy but unable to sleep longer than a few hours every night. I have yet to come up with anything witty to say

Also found out today that the correct answer to “any drugs or booze?” is apparently not “I wish, might make life simpler”. Cops have no sense of humor at all...

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Will probably be my last update for a while, or possibly ever. Starting to feel whiny

I am not goong to be evaluated. I’m going straight into treatment. I refuse to give up my identity because I’ve worked very hard to be who I am. Unfortunately that means that I’m going to continue to correct people that I asked that stupid bitch more than once ‘what do you want’. They won’t like that which means I’ll be paying 250 just for this stupid bullshiy a month for the next 5 years

One a week, 35 dollars a week, 5 years. Group therapy with all kinds of other sex offenders. Because apparently we’re all the same. If only these retards knew that a week of GirlsChase would do more than 5 years of their bullshit for these poor souls I’ll be meeting soon

I’m in pain but I’m still proud of who I am. I’m not giving up my identity

lostnumber

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just read through this for updates, so sorry to hear what you've been going through RT. Stay strong my man!

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
lostnumber said:
Just read through this for updates, so sorry to hear what you've been going through RT. Stay strong my man!

Thanks man. Life isn't what you would call fun right now but at least I'm moving forward

ThePhoenix

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Regal Tiger said:
...and 17% shock treatment.
???!!!!

Shock treatment!??
This sounds like somethin' straight out of the 1940's!!

At least you didn't get that or jail..

Anyhow, I'm really hoping to hear you overturn this conviction, and better yet even go on to have her charged/sued for false accusation, defamation, or what have you. The restrictions, "therapy" etc., are demeaning and hampering your progress. Abusing the legal system to ruin someone's life (a total stranger at that), shouldn't go unpunished.

In any case, stay strong!

Phoenix

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
ThePhoenix said:
Regal Tiger said:
...and 17% shock treatment.
???!!!!

Shock treatment!??
This sounds like somethin' straight out of the 1940's!!

At least you didn't get that or jail..

Anyhow, I'm really hoping to hear you overturn this conviction, and better yet even go on to have her charged/sued for false accusation, defamation, or what have you. The restrictions, "therapy" etc., are demeaning and hampering your progress. Abusing the legal system to ruin someone's life (a total stranger at that), shouldn't go unpunished.

In any case, stay strong!

Phoenix

Thanks! And yea, shock treatment doesn’t have a pleasant sounding ring to it lol.

As for counter suing, that’s an impossibility. That would require a woman take responsibility for her actions, which society simply won’t allow.

Overturning the conviction is equally as unlikely. There was another guy in a very similar situation as mine who got the same charges and same conviction in the same town as me. He lost his appeal as well. Though with this Brett Kavanaugh thing might have given me a little bit of a chance

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The only two people that believe me in an hour radius are mentally unstable. And I have to play therapist mediator between the two at random times. It’s midnight thirty.

And I still haven’t had a single person believe in me, something I’m just now realizing. I’m too stupid, apparently. What you’re doing is wrong, do this instead. You’ll hate your life even more than you do now and you’ll be even more suicidal than you are now but that doesn’t matter! You have to do life this way because it’s the only correct way.

I have literally been having this conversation with fucking everyone for at least the past decade. Not once has anyone actually believed in me. No wonder I don’t feel connected to anyone anymore.

I need out of here so fucking badly. Missouri is fucking cancer.

I guess that’s why, in one of Chase’s posts he talks about how all of his friends are ‘crazy’. Because they go their own way, just like I’m trying to do. Guess you have to be fucked in the head to go through this shit with everyone you know. Nobody ‘sane’ ever would.

I can’t wait to wave a big giant I fucking told you so sign in front of everyone. And yes, I’m that god damned petty

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey everyone that's still following along. Just got more bad news. Apparently blogging and forums are considered social media. I'm not allowed to have social media.

I found this out in the stupid ass group bullshit I have to do, so I haven't talked to my bitch of a po about it yet. With any luck she will let it go, but I doubt it since I'm so new.

I've been wanting to build my own blog for a long time now. I have been developing the writing skills and the copywriting skills to make it happen. I've even tried my best to build some relationships with other bloggers. Even started my own blog and was getting decent traffic using Quora, which apparently, is also illegal.

The last 4 years of my life have literally been for nothing. My beliefs, my home, my life, my skillsets and now even the only friends I feel like I have left after this mess. Because of this I can't even see my fucking dog anymore... everything has been taken away from me. I'm not even allowed to go visit family for the holidays because all of them will have minors around. I'm not allowed contact with minors.

I know you wanted a happy story, and I honestly tried my best but I can't give you one. Maybe when I finally talk to my po I can come back but things don't look so good at the moment. Today's been a bad day for me.

But I'm glad that I was able to give back to the community at least a little bit before I go. It's under a different name but I hope I can help in some small way.

Thank you for following along and helping me. Just knowing you were here honestly did help me through my bad days.

>