Practical Female Psychology by Joseph W. Smith

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Read through this book and really loved it; practical psychology view at seduction and women and our relationships to them.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00RR6RNO ... Tag=1&fp=1

I would highly recommend this book to anyone interested in the psychology of women in regards to seduction; a scienfitic sort of look that is congruent with girlschase but from a different angle.

Cheers

, Rage

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Rage,

Just finish the book. I like how they categorize women into several general categories and looking back at all the women I've dated. They all fit into these and the behaviour of these type of women portrayed by the book is generally spot on. It also helped me come to terms with the idea of rejection, even though the book doesn't really talk about it. Rejection can really be a good thing and help you screen out low self-esteem and low sex drive women. I've also realized through reading this book that I still have a deeper level of Madonna/whore complex. Glad the authors pointed it out, otherwise I still wouldn't be aware that's madonna/whore complex.

However, the practical advice in the book is rather short and vague in my opinion. Definitely have to read it again to fully grasp what they're saying. Otherwise, I would recommend this book too.

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey smith glad you liked it.

I agree with what you say about it not being a book on practical field pickup or whatever; I think it wasn't written with that purpose in mind. Their analyses are rather brilliant, but this book definitely would best serve the practitioner: the guys that are already going in he field meeting new girls routinely, and have some lays under their belt.

For really experienced guys probably would be a neat read too; because gives a look at psychological and biological perspectives of why x works with women, or why women do y, or why women say they want z when in fact they want the opposite. I got a lot of counreirntuive revelations from this book

Cheers

Rage

>