Guilt tripping works great

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
It's something I actually naturally picked up. And it's worked great for me. Not only does it make women(and men sometimes) bend to my frame, it's a form of investment on their part.

I believe the reason you don't see it here is because it's a "dark" tool. But, it definitely works, morality aside. It's pretty easy to implement too... for me anyways. There are different ways you can guilt someone. You can come in aggressive and pretend to be pissed off by what she/he has done, you can come in with a relaxed and disappointed tone, etc.

Whatever you do, always make sure they know that whatever they did that you didn't like made the relationship worse. Whether you say this directly or indirectly, you make sure you become a lot colder to this person after, until they have made up for or apologized for what they did. So yes, they must earn you back in a way.

If you do it right. You'll have a person who's not only a lot more hesitant to do what it is you disliked, but also someone who is now more emotionally invested in you. Fractionization, giving both positive and negative emotions to women will make them fall in love a lot harder than just one or the other.

In fact, the comment I get most often in relationships is girls saying they can't figure me out. I can be the sweetest guy one moment, and a mean asshole the next. I don't think I do it on purpose fully, not sure why I change like that.

Anyways, use it or don't, guilt tripping works.

NiceGuy110

Space Monkey
space monkey
Cacc said:
It's something I actually naturally picked up. And it's worked great for me. Not only does it make women(and men sometimes) bend to my frame, it's a form of investment on their part.

I believe the reason you don't see it here is because it's a "dark" tool. But, it definitely works, morality aside. It's pretty easy to implement too... for me anyways. There are different ways you can guilt someone. You can come in aggressive and pretend to be pissed off by what she/he has done, you can come in with a relaxed and disappointed tone, etc.

Whatever you do, always make sure they know that whatever they did that you didn't like made the relationship worse. Whether you say this directly or indirectly, you make sure you become a lot colder to this person after, until they have made up for or apologized for what they did. So yes, they must earn you back in a way.

If you do it right. You'll have a person who's not only a lot more hesitant to do what it is you disliked, but also someone who is now more emotionally invested in you. Fractionization, giving both positive and negative emotions to women will make them fall in love a lot harder than just one or the other.

In fact, the comment I get most often in relationships is girls saying they can't figure me out. I can be the sweetest guy one moment, and a mean asshole the next. I don't think I do it on purpose fully, not sure why I change like that.

Anyways, use it or don't, guilt tripping works.
I don't disagree with what you said, but I would have probably wrote it in a different way. The reason being, is that you don't want people to confuse guilt tripping with sulking. And there's a big difference. Sulking will only work if the girl is really into you already, and even at that it sows the seed for a dysfunctional relationship. However, guilt tripping (i.e, not tolerating disrespectful behavior) can actually the guy more attractive to the girl.

So in your case, if these girls really are genuine in saying they "can't figure you out", would that not mean that they don't understand what they're doing wrong, & therefore don't understand the cold behavior? But for attractive girls who are used to getting away with certain behaviors, it's not enough to tell them the way you feel about it. You really need them to associate a consequence with an action. I've often made the mistake of being too nice to someone shortly after confronting them about an issue. This only shows that I am relieved that they agreed with me on what they did wrong. And although I might have spoken to the person in the right way when giving out to them about such an issue, if I'm too quick to go back to acting the way I ordinarily do around that person, it looks like I value their company too much!

I would love to hear some examples of clever guilt tripping from you.

>