Semi LR: Threesome with GF and friend

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Okay guys - this is actually a threesome LR I have with my girlfriend that spans quite a bit of time so enjoy ;)

PRIMER:

One night a while back - my girlfriend and I were watching some Tyler Perry movie snuggled up in a blanket with our clothes mostly off (she had on leopard lace bra and panties that make my mouth absolutely water and I had on some basketball shorts and a white tank) and were just talking about stuff.

Now, in-between us talking was kissing and foreplay, so naturally things got more and more explicit conversation wise as the passion was heating up. She pins me down (oh so sexy!!) and demands that I tell her about some other girls I’ve been with and things like that, so here’s how it kinda went down:

C (my girlfriend): “Papi! Tell me already!”
Me: Tell you about what sucia?
C: About the other girls you’ve been with - I know I’m the best looking of all of them (she’s cocky and I love it) but tell me some stories.”
Me: “Hmmm.. I don’t know mami chula, I’ll tell you about some of the girls I’ve been with if you tell me about some of the girls you’ve been with” (I said this to re-direct the conversation and get her to chase the stories more, but to my surprise).
C: “Well in college…” (I interrupt)
Me: “Wait! You seriously have stories!?”
C: “In college I experimented around a little bit - I got drunk at a stag party before my friend got married and ended up making out with my best friend Monica in front of her boyfriend CJ and from them on the two of them kept trying to get me to sleep with them.”
Me: (I grabbed her nipples) You really are una sucia huh babe? Did you ever experiment with a threesome with them - God knows if I was a chick I’d have done it.”
C: That’s because you were a whore in a past life papi (she’s a fun fun bitch and I love it) - but no I never did it. I thought about it a few times but Monica always complained that CJ wasn’t that great in bed.”
Me: “So if CJ was better you would’ve done it then?”
C: “Maybe. I guess we’ll never know.” (she kissed me here to stop me from asking further so I took it as a yes)
Me: “Monica’s single now, right? Invite her over!”
C: “No! Maybe another time, I want you all to myself tonight!”

I was only kidding when I said call her over - it was more of a hook to pull her into the idea if she was open to it but judging from her response, I wasn’t sure how she felt about it so I let it be.

A WEEK LATER:

Text messages:
C: “Hey babe >=) . I talked to Monica and she wants to come over tonight, that okay with you?”
Me: “Fine by me mami- is she spending the night again?”
C: “Only if we start drinking a little, so idk.”
Me: “Even if she spends the night we’re still fucking tonight. I can’t wait to ram tu boricua chocha mojada” ß your wet Puerto Rican pussy
C: “Duh! Don’t be stupid sucio - it’s been 4 days since I last moaned your name” (she always gives me responses like this to re-direct the teasing at me)
Me: “Ohhh tu sucia chica mala. Tell Monica she’ll have to leave tonight unless she wants to join in or hear you scream!”
C: “I might let her join in if you’re a good boy >=D”
Me: “I promise to be on my worst behavior - same as always lol.”

So I get over to her apartment at 9 - Monica had been there an hour or two already and they had each done about a shot. My girlfriend answers the door and kisses my neck, welcomes me in, and I start talking to Monica on the couch while my girlfriend orders a pizza.

Monica is chill as fuck - and things are going well until C comes and sits on my lap (now mind you she only has boy shorts on and no panties so I felt everything) and she starts grinding on me and giving me a lap dance. Monica gets up and throws on some sexy Spanish songs while she grinds on me ( in case any of you are wondering, it was La Tortura by Shakira and Alejandro Sanz).

By the end of it, my dick is rock hard and I can’t hide it from anybody haha. She gets up after her dance (by this time her bra is off, and her shorts are a little wet) and she looks at me and says all sexily “Did I do that? Sorry papi” to which she starts puts her hands up my shorts and starts stroking my dick.

I look at Monica who says to my girlfriend “Hey! Did you forget that I was here. Jeez.”

C just grabbed her hand and pulled her down by her then said “We talked about this earlier didn’t we?” with a wink.

So C pulls my shorts off, gives me a little bit of head, then Monica gets involved and starts eating my girlfriend out…

After a few minutes, Monica is on her knees sucking my dick while my girlfriend is riding my face. (HEAVEN!)

Unfortunately there was no sex at that moment - it stopped at head when they both made me cum after like 20 minutes. I then say:

“Dammnnn… what would you girls have done if the pizza guy came around?”
Monica says: I’d have invited him in

Things simmer down for the rest of the night until my GF and I fuck on the couch while Monica takes a shower - and no, Monica didn’t join in that night.

The next morning after Monica left I was asked if I enjoyed myself that night, and my girlfriend seriously asked me if I wanted to fuck both of them… to which she explained that Monica had been complaining that she hasn’t had a boyfriend in over 6 months, etc, etc - framing it that I’d be doing her a favor if we fucked and both Monica and C were interested in it.

Between that night and last night a couple things happened:
- I went on a 3 day trip to visit my good buddy Tool
- I had a lot of work to do for college
- Lots of family drama and BS was pulling me away from her

So over the course of two and a half weeks I saw her about once and when I did it was during lots of family drama which distracted me a lot - she did a lot to comfort me and put my mind at ease ( really loved that and felt so happy to be around her).

LAST NIGHT:

Last night was the night though!

We actually went over to Monica’s apartment some 15 minutes from my house for a relaxing night because I had to write 3 psych papers yesterday and really needed to unwind so Monica offered her place to us so we could all chill. I drove there half-thinking that we would end up fucking.

Anyway - we pull up to her apartment and she greets us at the door, welcomes us in, pours us a couple drinks and we step onto the balcony with a few chairs and a small firepit to make a fire. NOTE: When Monica first got this apartment it was with a boyfriend over a year ago and after she kicked him out she decided to keep it because it’s $600 a month (which she manages pretty well). So the fire is going, the night is refreshing, and we’re all just sitting around talking and absorbing the moment.

Things get emotional when we start talking about our futures, the fact that I gotta leave in Fall and won’t be with my girlfriend anymore, etc - and the compilation of emotional tension drives her to kiss me which slowly gets more erotic. Monica is invited in and they start kissing, then she starts kissing me (which I felt guilty about - kissing is something particularly reserved for C by me).

We put the fire out, and go back inside to the couch.

This time, Monica and C put on a show for me - taking each other’s clothes off , and I undress myself as their show progresses. Eventually I get up and kiss C’s neck, grab Monicas ass with one hand, and my finger my girlfriend with the other. I lay both of them down on their backs and proceed to give one head while I finger the other (and switch back and forth between them - both tasted great!).

I pull my girlfriend off the couch by the leg, bend her over, and fuck her while she makes out with Monica - and things keep going like that:

-Monica riding me while my girlfriend pleasures both of us
- Monica in missionary and my GF in doggy on top of one another fucking each of them with a few pumps
- C in RCG making out and playing with Monica’s clit
- C in butterfly positions while eating Monica who’s kissing my neck and playing with C’s tits.

CONCLUSION:

The three of us talk after finishing and showering and agree that this isn’t to become an all the time thing because Monica knows that C loves me, and I her, and doesn’t want to get too involved in her friend’s relationship because she’s afraid of growing feelings for me.

C and I agree that Monica should put herself back on the market because she’s got a lot going for her and she wants a guy again - but will be called occasionally when we’re in the mood for something fun and exciting.

All in all - I don’t want to make this an all the time thing either because I’m pretty reserved about keeping myself for my girlfriend. She knows that I have other options with women but I like to keep my sex to just her and she fully understands. This was an experience for all three of us - and it was a fantasy to be checked off the list. ;)

Anyway - I had fun and in the mean time I’m going to be a little cautious around Monica because I know she’s the type to fall pretty quick and I don’t want their to be conflict between her and my girlfriend.

Hope you all enjoyed looking at a piece of my life ;)

-Richard

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Solid post

i noticed when iv obviously joke around with a girl if she is really keen or has thought about it she will do it.

for example was lining up to enter a club with a girl which was in our social group and she said something random forgot what then i was like as a joke (she knew it was a joke because of my nature and we had known it other for a while) "yeh we should just hook up in the middle of this line" i noticed her leaning in after the comment so i just went with the flow and we started making out rubbing eat other etc. (we didn't enter the club but i did have sex with her because of our close social standing and once she kept asking me if i loved her and stuff like that i knew it would have been a sticky situation)

>