What to Do with Your Girlfriend on Valentine's Day

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
For those of you in long-term, committed relationships with a girlfriend, you might be curious as to what is advised to do for her on Valentine's Day.

...Well, look no further! Chase has already covered this one! So here is the link to the article that will help you navigate your way through Valentine's Day and right to your woman's heart. ;)

Cheers,

Franco

daviddreamer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great article. I sent my woman flowers though pre-order ready to go before I had a chance to read this article haha. Distance sucks but she'll appreciate the effort. We have been together 6 months and haven't celebrated this holiday together.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
DrexelScott said:

I think this is said in jest, but for the sheer submission / bonding that occurs during and after anal sex, I'd have to say this actually sounds like a solid, if unconventional, suggestion for those who aren't opposed.

Any kind of unusual-but-exciting/stimulating sex could be good here, too.

Chase

daviddreamer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So what do you do when you're in a distance relationship at the moment (6 months)...and you ordered your woman some valentines day flowers and the company is going to be a few days late with the delivery?

I think I will have her think she got nothing and then boom a surprise....Iol.

>