Managing a Harem/ MLTR

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm currently seeing a few girls, and they all started great. Mutual attraction, hot sex. Most live in other cities, and we meet when schedules work. But, I'm having issues maintaining them. Good problems to have, right?

Girl #1 is a sexy blond with big round tits. I met her and had sex on the 2nd date, then later met up with her a 2nd and 3rd time. Recently she asked if I was seeing other girls. I replied honestly and she went cold for a couple weeks.

Recently, I started talking to her again, and she was noticeably unhappy with the fact that I am seeing other girls and said she wanted to be friends. Seeing as I had nothing to lose, I put my balls on the table. I said I wouldn't be her friend, and explained to her that this is how I live, and it shouldnt be a problem for her. If it is, she's free to move on. Surprisingly, she jumped right back on and we're meeting again soon.

Girl #2 is a very intelligent girl with a tight body. I have a lot of fun talking with this girl and she gives the best blowjobs I've ever had. From the beginning she was constantly asking if I was dating other girls. I played it off casually until after enough questioning I told her I was.

We still had sex, and similar to girl #1 she went cold and said we should at most be friends. I told her I wasn't interested in friendship, and we went back and forth for awhile without really getting anywhere. After a few weeks of silence, she popped out of nowhere and started talking about how we met, how she misses me, etc. I played aloof and she ended up blocking me.

I like this girl, and I want to keep her around. However she's very jealous and insecure about other girls. She also throws hard tests for dominance (which I find quite sexy). I want to convince this girl that she doesn't need to worry about the other girls, while still appearing as a strong and dominant man.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Jakeroviks,

In this type of configuration, you can never really explicitly tell the girls that you ARE indeed seeing other girls. It's just too much for them to handle, and even if Girl #1 is excited right now, she'll likely bring it up again later (and again... and again...)

You can dodge and deflect the question, or you can be sarcastic about it (i.e. "Yeah, I'm seeing like 500 other girls right now. I don't know how I even have time to go to the bathroom anymore..."), but you can never directly answer her question about you seeing other girls. It's not something she needs to know about because she is not your girlfriend at that point.

"Isn't that lying?"

No -- dodging and deflecting is essentially a way of refusing to answer the question. Lying is specifically coming up with a "false" scenario that simply isn't true and presenting it as true to her. So this is not lying. Most girls are generally fine with accepting the fact that you don't want to talk about it, but they'll prod you anyway because it's inherent to a girl's nature to dig as deep as possible and get as much information as possible, even if they end up not liking the answers they find. So simply don't give them the answers they won't like!

Hopefully Girl #1 doesn't begin to sour on you. If you're lucky, she might not be looking for something less serious herself and want a more "open" relationship. But generally speaking, most girls don't like to know that the guy they are seeing is also seeing other girls. It just ruins the entire experience for them.

Hope this helps!

- Franco

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
Franco, thanks for the response.

As for girl #1, she's very submissive. I think that being a man and clear with my intent earned me some points there. It's funny, because she went from being cold and distant to planning and trip out to see me with sexual talk in the span of a day.

Girl #2 is more complicated. I'm actually hugely attracted to this girl, which doesn't happen often. We have incredible chemistry - she's one of those girls that you just feel good being around. It doesn't matter what you're saying or doing, it just feels right.

The thing with girl 2 is that she was relentless in asking about other girls. I played it off casually for a long time, but she eventually found out about one of the others and when asked I told her the truth. We still talk, and there is still the insane chemistry. You can see it on her face that she's infatuated with me, but something - be it societal standards, emotions or whatever else is making her dead-set on only being in a committed, two person relationship. She frequently says that she's afraid of me leaving her, being hurt if I find someone else, etc.

Basically put, I like this girl. I want to make her mine, but do it in a strong way that doesn't compromise my freedom and abundance. I don't know if it's possible, but I'm willing to take the L trying.

>