Can i please get some help with this. I dont know any better

Thulani96

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey ,guys

I regularly check out your articles and, i've got to say i've learnt quite alot over the past 4 years visiting your website. I have one problem though . I've been with my girlfriend for the past one year and , we've had an exeptional relationship, but i can't stop obsessing about her ex boyfriend , and i feel it might push her away . We started out as friends with benefits, while she was in a distance relationship with a boyfriend who was living in another city and only visited her on 2 occasions while he was on rugby trips , but at first claimed she had never kissed or spent a night with him . As friends we would get all kinds of nasty , with me getting her naked and her sucking me off, but we didnt have penetrative sex yet and i couldn't get her to leave her boyfriend. About 2 months later ,i asked her to be my girlfriend , to which she agreed even though we never had sex, but little did i know she was still texting the other guy, refering to him as "baby" , "hubby" which i only found out later after i caught her . Ok so I was leaving for university and while saying bye to her i got these signals of coldness and dismisiveness from her, i didnt know it but , the other guy was in town and she was going to meet him the same day , and spend a night at his place the following day. I could sense something was wrong so i broke up with her and told her we should get back to being friends, i asked her if she was going to see anyone else but she told me to trust her and that i should just go , i tried reversing the break up but she was too angry and said i should go . Later that day on my way home from saying goodbye , i tried calling and texting her but she couldnt give a reply , call back or anything . I asked her why all of a sudden we couldnt talk even if we were friends but she never responded . I pushed and pushed that day , called and called till her phone went off , i tried again the following day but her phone was still off , until the third day in the morning when i called and she picked up and claimed she was too busy to talk and she was cleaning up the house . I tried asking if another guy was involved but all she did was laugh and ignore my texts . I tried begging and pleading with her all afternoon but she would only leave my messeges seen and not respond ,until the evening when i went out for a beer and when i got back she had replied saying she was going to think about it . Surprisingly the following day she told me she loved me and said , she was only upset because i broke up with her , but i didnt beleive it because she was upset upon my arrival . She said it was cool for us to be friends but , we couldnt be in a relationship . But in the course of two weeks we were flirting and she was telling me she loves me and misses me , i was surprised at the quick shift . She told me she would either travel to come to my town or i could go back over there and we could go to bed toghether . As i was textinh her i had this looming suspicion there was another guy also trying to win her over and she might fall for him , if i didnt move quickly . When i went back and visited her , we got a hotel room and , i got her clothes off immediately , and managed to pull her panties off after a some resistance . She tried getting me to promise we were not going to have sex, because she was afraid i would leave her , she claimed she was afraid it would hurt because she had not done it in a long time and she needed some getting used to it. But i brushed it off and kept persisting and after alot of resistance , she finally asked me to promise i would never leave her after this , to which i agreed , then she gave in and gave me the pussy . After that she was guilty and told me she didnt love me anymore , i asked her why and she was silent . I got up and dressed up and fixed myself a snack , and she told me to fix something for her too. I asked her again why she said that , then she asked me why she would be sitting naked in bed if she didnt love me , and said she was only saying it to comfort herself . After that she told me to get undressed, and started sucking me off till i busted a huge load in her mouth . I was a little ashamed i didnt let her know i was about to nut, but she reassured me it was ok . The next morning we started kissing and she , got up and started riding me , she told me to be careful because we weren't protected and she wasnt ready to be a mother. After we were done , and it was time to leave and head back to my town , she told me she loved me and wanted to see me again . A week later i found out about the other guy through facebook and asked her what she had done with him to which she first got defensive, evasive and angry and agreed to accusations of having sex with him but after asking again she denied and said she only made out with him once but never had sex with him , and never got undressed . She immediately dumped him and blocked him and told him to stay away from her . I kept pushing over this and contacted the guy myself on facebook , but he was also evasive and told me to ask her and that he was done with her and wanted nothing to do with her, and told her to tell me to stop bothering him . I told her what he told me but she claimed he was only trying to act tough with me but he still wanted her , and called her some days after that trying to be friends . A month later i contacted him again using a fake female account , and tried to get him to admit to this "girl"(me) , that he had sex with his ex , to which he said yes , but he knew what was going on and that it was either a fake account or someone affiliated with me , maybe i made it obvious somehow. I called him over the phone and asked him again , and he agreed to having sex with her . And when i told my girlfriend this , she claimed he was just desparate and he could say anything because recently she told him not to call her again. She asked me if i beleive what she's saying and i said "ok , i beleive you" , after that i never called him again . Although i still keep pushinh for the truth till this day, and she has been understanding over the whole issue . Some days ago i pressed her and pressed her until she said "ok fine , i spent a night at his place , but i didnt let him do anything , just kissing" , but i wasnt having it , because i didnt beleive she could just spend a night at his place without having sex or undressing. So i kept pressing and pressing until , she said " ok fine you dont beleive and you want to hear what you want to hear so , i'll tell you what you want to hear . yes he forced me to have sex , he pulled my pants down and forced himself in ". I was so mad at her that i broke up with her , and she got on her knees, cried and begged me not to leave and give her a second chance , i was so convinced she was serious . I told her that i didn't want to see her again , but she followed me all the way home , hoping i would reconsider. Until i gave her another chance then she went home . I couldn't bear the hurt so I called her the following day and asked to see her , we sat in a quiet garden and talked somemore ,i asked her if she was really serious about this and she was. But something told me she only did it because i kept pressing her and pressing her. So i asked her if she only said this to put the issue to rest , and she started to laugh abd smile , then she said "ok i only said this to make you stop talking about this thing" and said "i wanted to know wheather you love me no matter what" . So now she changed it from " yes i did have sex with him " to "No i did not, i only said yes because you forced me". I was now confused , what was the truth and what was the lie. So up till now she still claims the other guy tried forcing her to have sex and tried pulling her pants down , but No , she didnt do it , and she resisted until he gave up .But To me its all a mystery , i don't know if she's lying or telling the truth . But she did love him , that's certain , until i showed up and closed the deal . I'm not sure , is there some kind of test to get the real truth out ? your response will be greatly appreciated .

dcman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Is this the first girl in your life ? as the way you have been acting has been wrong throughout this interaction with her and it is just too much to write about. When a girl knows what answer is going to make a guy happy she is going to provide that answer and not something that will make the guy move away. My suggestion is to meet new girls and move on as this relationship is not going to last.

>