How to move things forward with an inexperienced girl?

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys, feels good to be back to ask a question for once!

I'm seeing the girl from this LR. I have the honor of being her first sexual partner.

If you don't bother to read the LR, she has only had a couple of drunk makeouts at high school parties and some flirts that turned nowhere before me. And she believes that sex and love are connected (I hope she is talking about bonding though). So there's an imbalance in our opinions on sex for now - I can have sex regardless of love -, and I would like that to be more aligned because she doesn't know her sexuality that well. That makes it hard for me to take her current opinions seriously.

As a result of her inexperience, the sex part ends up with me leading 100% of the time but not knowing if I'm leading correctly. I partly think it's because she's still on a level where she needs to digest what is going on, but also because she just doesn't know what she likes the most. And this makes me question if I'm being a great leader.

She's mostly focused on the romantic (love) aspect of the relationship while I would like to focus more on the sex part. I can focus more on the romantic aspect since I have little experience there. But I would like to tilt more towards sex.

With the backstory out of the way, here are my questions.

1. If I keep seeing her casually for now, should I then worry about whether she wants to take things to the next level too soon - considering I want the sex to be somewhat great first?

2. How can I lead her better during foreplay than I'm doing now? Currently, I have to tell her everything to do. And she's doing it hesistantly - which is expected. But I get impatient eventually, kiss her and take charge of things again.

3. Because of the foreplay that is badder than what I'm used to, my erections are not up long enough when it comes to intercourse. But can I expect things to be just as simple as with more experienced girls? And should I give it some time to see a gradual improvement instead?

4. Oral sex. She seems a little frightened by the idea, both giving and recieving. How can I get her comfortable with the idea of oral sex? Through time? By popping the idea into her head here and there? Or let her physically (with hands and body) and visually discover this part of my body more? Is it even my role to get her comfortable with the idea?

5. in regards to whether intercourse will happen or not, is the best mindset to be even more outcome independent in this case? It bothers me a little, but I guess I am just used to intercourse happen without pain at insertion.

I think most of this comes down to me treating her like any other girl in the sex department when she clearly needs time to get more comfortable with it. Let me know if you think this iis the case too!

Thank you in advance! =) and sorry in advance if my post is a little messy
Ajay

>