Sex on first date but now avoiding. How flip it around.

nellyo

Rookie
Rookie
Hi everyone. This is my first post so please bare with me a little!

Myself: beginner-intermediate, probably had around 30 girls thus far, most of them in the past 2 years, 27 years of age. Unfortunately been confining game to online/dating apps recently due to circumstances, but thats for another time. 4/5 times will score with girl on first date using advices picked up from friends and from here.

Background: Met a girl a few months ago on dating app. Met up for drinks near my place, then went straight back for some decent (but not mind-blowing) sex. “kindly” asked her to leave after as I had work the next day, but clearly she didn’t find it super cool of me, though what do you expect. Still wanted to hang out with her so after her being reluctant went to dinner a few weeks later. She made it clear she had to be somewhere after so as to avoid coming over. Fair enough, she likes me and doesn’t want to just be used. Saw her again very recently, took her as a date to a company film screening (basically just her and I) and she was quite affectionate, lots of touching and some
making out, also deep conversation. She also made it clear just before we met that she had to be somewhere after (at 10PM!).. One could also argue fair enough, she is still trying to reframe things.

Question: I do want to keep seeing her, maybe even make her my gf (don’t worry fellas, still have much action on the side so no danger of “falling in” to this one), so I can understand and somewhat tollerate this behaviour. BUT I don’t want to turn it in to her denying me sex for loyalty / her trying to control things all the time. It doesn’t seem like a great way to start something. Since we have already slept together and I know she likes me i’m not worried, but if she does it again next time (she suggested meeting in the morning for next date(!)) I do want to confront her about it and not have things get out of hand.

Gentlemen, how do I handle this with the outcome of developing a relationship but not get into any kind of routine of being denied sex until she gets “what she wants” if there is such a thing.

Gracias

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A woman's willingness for sex will never be higher than the first week after you first lay her. You have set an untenable precedent by not getting a second lay in quick succession.
I do not predict a good outcome for a relationship between the two of you. You have been Bait and Switched....Better now than after you marry her...

nellyo

Rookie
Rookie
Thanks, that was what I figured. So should I tell her my terms or just break it off again? I feel like I could at least experiment with the situation to learn something from it. Maybe be like “look I know you like me and I like you and it is fun hanging out but I can’t continue if you are actively avoiding sex, it’s just not a fulfilling relationship for me. So let’s just leave things” and see what happens?

Feel like I should at least call her out.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Soft next would be the way I'd go about it. If she reengages, then Invite her to your place in the evening. If she said something to me about not having sex, or gave me drama, HARD NEXT.....

>