Girl dumped me

Nico

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello guys, im Nico from russia and ive got some unsual situation with my girlfriend. Well, ex girlfriend for now.
We met on tinder, and when we met in real life i fucked her the first day we met. Then we’ve been dating for about a month and yesterday she called me and said that we need to part ways. I just dont understand how could she become so cold towards me so fucking fast. We met at her day like 4 days ago, then 2 days ago she didnt write me anything(unsual of her) i write her that day and she says a cant talk right now phone is almost dead and she was going to go to macdolds. Thats was super unsual from her since she always wanted to hear from me. Then yesterday i called asking if she wants
to meet and she says she needs to study for exams(total bullshit) then she writes me saying we can meet not for long since we neet to talk about something. I call her and she dumps me...
Any ideas guys about mistakes i made? I just dont get it, maybe she found some one better then me?
As always sorry for any grammar mistakes

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah it sounds like there's another guy in the picture. Either it's an ex boyfriend she got back to or she found a guy who satisfied whatever it is she is looking for right now. For example she might be looking for a provider type guy whereas you were too much of a lover or vice versa.

We can't point out any nistakes on your part if any with such limited data but I can assure you it doesn't have to be anything you did. Sometimes these things just happen!

Nico

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks man, feeling a lot better now, already got new date planned for today!
PEACE!!!

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Nico said:
Thanks man, feeling a lot better now, already got new date planned for today!
PEACE!!!

You bounced back easily :) way to go!

OldGuy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The other reason women have done that to me is due to perceived lack of attainability.

>