Is she in love with me or is she not?

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've been seeing a girl over the summer.
We had a good time and some memorable days together. Now she's moved back to her country because she was an exchange student.

This relationship stumps me in a way: I can't put my finger on it.
It's the first and only sexual relationship that didn't arise any issue. It seems the perfect good friends + sex and good mutual support. But I know those rarely exist.

We kept in touch indeed.
She has a lot of good suggestions on something I'm working on and she's a pleasant personality. I'm glad to stay in touch. But I gotta wonder if she's not developing some feelings that will eventually hurt her:

What makes me think she's too into me:

• She used to mark on her calendar the days we meet
    She did drawings of me :S
    She sent me a gift card for my bday (she remembered, I don't have it written anywhere)
    She remembers everything I say (including my exes names and details)
    Anything I say/do is an obvious big deal to her

Actually the more I write this list the more I think it's impossible she's not a bit too much into me. Yet her behavior is so hands off, so carefree it leaves uncertain:

What makes me think she's cool:

• When she met friends of mine she was first to highlight we're friends (surprising me how quickly and resolute she was)
    She shows zero jealousy or possessiveness
    She was in an open relationship when we met, stayed with him until recently
    She knows we're not going to have a relationship
    We talk about her next university and it's for sure not going to be here

Now she will visit again the country in April and spend one or two days in the city (I know for sure she left stuff here).
Thoughts, opinions... ?

>