Gf of 8 months wants a break...Help

stoiclover

Rookie
Rookie
Hey guys, it’s me again. I asked a question about this same girl two years ago. We dated back then for a month and she really liked me but wasn’t ready for a relationship. I followed your advice and moved on, got into a long term relationship with another girl that ended back in spring.

Fast forward to May, this chick from before messaged me and says that she’s been on lots of first dates and she still can’t get me off her mind. This is great timing, and we started dating a week later.

Things were going great from June until now, I was this girl’s first kiss and sex and everything. She was wild in bed, which i never would have expected from a Christian girl! Never had so many blowjobs in such short a span of time...

I see her last last Thursday and everything was great, we hooked up she always says stuff like “I love you forever, this is my safe place, you make me so comfortable”. This chick is Grade A marriage material and she loves me! I come back from a ski trip on Sunday and she texts me the evening saying she thinks we’re different. We have a talk on Monday and she says “I think we have to break up” “we’re not helping each other grow and we’re not making each other godlier” she said she got confused about our future together and saw a bible quote that said “god is a god of peace not confusion”. And that cemented the breakup for her. She was weeping about how much she loves me and how she’s never been this happy but that God hasn’t made things clear for her. She didn’t say she wants to break up forever.

After talking for two hours she said “I need a break”. I suggested we not talk for a month. We said our goodbyes and she said “see ya in a month”.

I realized that it sounded like I was begging and pleading during the convo, so I called her up three days after and left a voice mail saying I’ve accepted this and I’m doing a lot better and I hope she’s doing well. She replied “im still coming to terms with it all. We both need time to put god back as our number one. Thanks stoiclovrr”

So what I’ll do no contact until she messages me first, since she asked for space? I know this chick sounds loopy but I am genuinely in love with her mentally, physically, emotionally.

>