ltr report

Ragnarok

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Guys, I just got out of a 3.5 year relationship with a girl , and I wanted to post my experience to help others out and maybe reflect on how it got so out of hand. This romance was like a whirlwind romance because she was super needy in the beginning and I am just starting my journey getting girls so I screwed up and set a bad precedent where we would sleepover every night. It was my first love , and I probably tried to seek more approval than I realized because I thought I was following all the girlschase advice (leadership,dominance, etc) but maybe I really wasnt idk im so confused right now and cant trust my instincts. The sex dried up after 1.5 years especially after we got an apartment together. I realized she was bored but no matter what I tried to fix the boredom by being more aloof or trying to do other things without her and manage my attainability it wouldnt work. She was so used to me being home with her every night that She would get extremely insecure if I was out late or not with her, but she was simultaneously super bored. How the hell does one even resolve a situation like that? How can this girl be both bored and insecure with the relationship. In the last year of the relationship she cooled off towards me and would be on her phone more than hanging with me and even asked me for an open relationship. When we were both visiting our respective parents in different states. I wasn't communicating with her as much as she enjoyed and was used to me talking to her because I was trying to give her space. She ended up breaking up with me over a text and with a plan to already move out of our shared apartment. What could I have done better guys? How can I be less boring less approval seeking?

>