Girlfriend might be pregnant. What do I do?

adrian14

Rookie
Rookie
I visited Kharkov four months ago to see my girlfriend and we had a lot of fun together hanging out together. We’ve been together for a year and that was our first meeting in person. We found each other on LoveMe about a month before we got together. It was a nice break from me dating the girls here in my area.

Lately, I noticed that she’s a lot crankier and she gets tired easily so she spends more time in bed. She’s also complaining about weird food flavors, like her favorite food suddenly makes her nauseous. My sister tells me that those are obvious signs of a pregnant woman. I haven’t told her about my observations yet. However, I’ve made the suggestion once or twice which she immediately turns down.

What if she’s actually pregnant? What if she’s already carrying my baby? I don’t mind having a child since I’m already responsible enough, and so is she but we haven’t really discussed if we both want a child together. We just got together and the idea of sharing a child might be too soon. Is a year too early to have a child? I also don’t know if she likes to have kids.

One last problem and the biggest amongst all is that if she really is pregnant, would I need to marry her? The idea is not bad. I love her and I can see that she can be a good addition to my future but you can’t just be forced into a lifetime commitment. I need advice on this matter.

Parkour

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is bigger than something you can figure out on a forum but I’ll provide what I can.
1.) You don’t have to get married and this doesn’t force you into anything except maybe child support.
2.) You have to establish your own feelings about keep, abort, adopt. Find out hers, state yours. If you were keep and she were adopt,you might have some say in the outcome but otherwise it’s really her choice.
3.) If it’s keep, you have to establish your own feelings about fatherhood and state the role you intend to play.
4.) You’ll want to gather support from your family and determine how this affects your priorities.
5.) You’ll want to be direct at stating that you don’t want to progress your relationship to get married out of pressure regarding this but you do want to continue dating and playing whatever role you have decided you want to play through the pregnancy and beyond.
That way no one has false expectations. Not everyone will like it but at least it will be civil and will minimize drama.
With that space you can allow progression/connection to happen on its own time. You’ll certainly be thinking about it.
I wish you the best man. It’s one of the two realest most sobering life event that happens.

Koneal43

Rookie
Rookie
Man up, Take care of your responsibility. congratulations, you figured out one of the consequences to fucking raw dog

>