Do you guys know what this means?

kian_dufner98

Rookie
Rookie
so there's this girl in my class that i kinda like so wednesday in class i was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can and the girl i liked was walking over & she was looking at me while i was staring into space. then i was staring at the wall & when i looked over i see her looking at me & smiling while she had her hands on her head. then the next day in class she said 'i don't know why he looks at me".

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
She feels rejected that you didn't follow up on her signals of interest and now is playing it off/protecting her ego

kian_dufner98

Rookie
Rookie
Cacc said:
She feels rejected that you didn't follow up on her signals of interest and now is playing it off/protecting her ego

yeah but now that i finish school i havent seen her ever since high school but the other day when i went out with my friends at the mall i turn around & saw a guy looking at me but then looked away. so i guess she was there & saw me & said something so maybe thats why he was looking at me. but idk i only saw a guy there & not her so i guess she hide behind him or something. soo im guessing she didnt want me to see her so maybe thats why she hide behind him.

BetaBoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
She’s interested. You sound like you may have confused her.

kian_dufner98

Rookie
Rookie
BetaBoy said:
She’s interested. You sound like you may have confused her.
yeah but now that i finish school i havent seen her ever since high school but the other day when i went out with my friends at the mall i turn around & saw a guy looking at me but then looked away. so i guess she was there & saw me & said something so maybe thats why he was looking at me. but idk i only saw a guy there & not her so i guess she hide behind him or something. soo im guessing she didnt want me to see her so maybe thats why she hide behind him or something?

>