Cheated on her... well, kind of.

Aleph

Rookie
Rookie
First of all I want to adress any english mistake and stuff by not being a native speaker(Brazilian here).

Second I want to say I'm not really an asshole, WE WERE ON A BREAK. (I know, its a cliche lol) And I really love this girl. I made this account here just to try and get some answers fast, cause I'm really messing up things and I need some help like, fast.

We spent 8 months in a serious relationship and 10 months together, before that we used to be close friends, I dated a close friend of hers in the past and she did not want to break the code. When we started dating it was a beatifull hell. We had a magic bond, but we also fought al the time(and I was a little beta trying to please her even when I knew she was wrong) so we broke up for a week and I kissed another girl and never told her that, eventually the girl printed our conversations and sent everything to my already ex girlfriend that was willing to try again. She got fucking pissed and really dissapointed with me, stayed with me 2 more times and then started dating another guy. She kept me blocked on all her social media for months, and then slowly started comming after me, calling, telling that she needed my friendship, first time she saw me, she even said she wanted to kiss me but she coudln't.(but she grabbed my cock)
Well I tried to get away from her but she come back from time to time talking meaningless shit just to make conversation, I know her relationship with this other guy isn't going great.

Thing is, her birthday is in 3 days. I know she aint inviting me for shit. I also know she expect me at least to give her a congratulation or something. Thing is, should I go for a letter and a gift? Should I just say nothing and let her get angry/frustrated? What the hell should I do? I had sex with more than 30 girls after the break up (july) and none of them helped me get over this fucking relationship. My ex girlfriend is really amazing, even being a bitch latlely.

So how should I proceed for her birthday? And after that? xmas and new year comming, and I'm really lost and confused about what to do to get her back. She start random conversations with me once a week or once every 2 weeks aproximatly.

Big B

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hmmm.

My instincts tell me buying by her approval through a thoughtful gift or whatever isn't the best idea. She probably has dudes that can do that for her, do you really want to become another one of them? I think gifts are something you do on high points not on low points in the relationship.

I'm not a super expert on running an open relationship (just been at it a few months), but my main girl I have already told I will pursue other women (which while upsetting to her at the time she got over). I think as long as you don't throw it in her face she'll be fine.

You got to watch who you're pursuing though. You fucked around with a big mouth girl and she blew your spot up.

>