Mind Blown

diegopepper

Rookie
Rookie
What's good boys?

Long story short, a girl I have a long history with just came back into my life years later and played it right, smashed multiple times (outstanding performances by the way) the last month, dates, her friends love me, her best friends all tell me that she is crazy about me, she told me she thought she lost me to another girl I would marry and thought about it everyday, I can see it in her eyes how much this girl is into me.. Then, I leave her after a great weekend and she practically blows me off with late replies, flaking, and pretty much not wanting to see me 2 days after for the week.. My time is extremely valuable and I have zero down time, aside from making room for her once or twice a week so naturally, I am annoyed by this high school game. While she does have severe trust issues due to some scumbag boyfriend years ago, this doesn't seem right, this doesn't happen to me. Normally I would just shut the door and keep doing my thing, but I am at a loss right now. I cut contact for a few days, but we should be long past these games and it doesn't feel like the right thing to do.. I trust your expertise gentlemen, any ideas as to why the sudden push?

OldGuy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sounds like she is testing your commitment. She spent the weekend with you, and is now afraid of losing you again. I hope others can give you action suggestions.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Given that you have a full schedule already a "soft next"is pretty much the only way you can deal with this.

I'm reading it as you were the rebound. Hey it happens...don't take it personally.

diegopepper

Rookie
Rookie
Thank you for the input gentlemen. Very interesting situation to say the least. Still having sex, still hot when together, then goes cold when I'm away.. Repeat. We'll see how this one plays out.

BetaBoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
She’s probably just worried. I’d reassure her, you gotta be the rock in the storm sometimes.

Big B

Space Monkey
space monkey
Have you tried pulling the ol' airline trick and double book an appointment or do you have issues with flaking on someone like that?

Like you could schedule her for 7pm and a back up girl in the same area at 7:30 and if she no shows you no big deal you just hang out with the back up girl. If she does show you tell the aback up girl very sorry but something came up and you'll have to reschedule.

Or if you want you can schedule some other type of appointment doesn't have to be a woman I guess.

>