Virgin Girl - How Should I Proceed?

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

I can't decide on the best course of action with this girl. I wanted to hear your opinion and insights so that hopefully I'll be able to make up my mind.

The girl in question is from this report: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17439

She is an 18 year virgin, very pretty, talented and smart. First date I had her give me a handjob, the second date we went to a hotel and do all the things virgins do, she gave me a blowjob (not great of course) I ate her out, fucked her titties stuff like that. I tried to fuck her as well but she was very much against it. Whenever I tried to go near her pussy she would push my hand (not playfully). I asked her why, at some point, I told her virginity was just a social construct. She said she knew that but she couldn't do it, her parents were very religious.

And there is this idea in Turkey especially in inexperienced girls' minds who come from a religious background that if their future husband would divorce them if they found out that the girl lost her V before marriage. Nowadays, I don't hang out with my old religious circle so much so I can't be %100 but I'm sure that most of them want virgins as well (some of them are virgins themselves).

Third date (kinda) she came to see me in the airport until my dad picked me up as she lives near the airport. We just talked. I tried to incorporate more bf frame with this girl so we text a bit. We text maybe 3 times a week, sometimes she initiates, sometimes I. These are just flirty short text exchanges. But of course I never told her that I loved her or she was my girlfriend or I was exclusive.

My first question is should I fuck her? I don't think she will preserve her virginity as she is not religious even though her parents are. Some of her friends already lost their virginity. My guess is she will lose V once she goes to college. She graduated from high school and studying for the university entrance exams (she is 18) especially if she goes to another city for college free from her parents. I could try to fuck her in the ass as a temporary solution I guess but I'm not that fond of it and I don't know how good it would be for her without fucking her pussy as an anal foreplay beforehands. She will expect a relationship if I fuck her in the pussy tho. This ties to my second question -

Should I have a relationship with her? She checks all my boxes, very beautiful, smart, outgoing, sweet etc. And I like her. But I am not that excited about her. Maybe it would change if we fucked? And logistics are hard, we can only see each other once a week tops and just during the day. But also I kinda low-key want to have a relationship. I've beeen feeling this way for a while. Fucking without emotional connection gets kinda boring. And I just came from a week vacation with my ex and I remembered again how great the feeling of loving someone and be loved in return.

My feelings are like this, I want to continue seeing this girl, I wanna fuck her but I don't want to dive into a relationship.

My third question is how should I go about accomplishing this without (preferably) hurting her. Should I just seduce her through persistance and after that if she asks me about a relationship (not sure if she'd ask it right away) should I just tell her "Look, I really like you, I love spending time with you but I don't wanna rush into anything, let's just see where this is going for a bit before we make any decisions" or should I just straight up tell her that I see something in this (relationship) but I can't be with a girl who I cannot fuck as sex is very important to my happiness and it will bring us closer, and leave the decision to her? The latter option is too detached and logical for my taste but maybe it's the best option in order not to hurt her?

All insights are welcome, I'll read everyone's opinion before making a decison.

Thank you very much :)

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
My first question is should I fuck her? I don't think she will preserve her virginity as she is not religious even though her parents are. Some of her friends already lost their virginity. My guess is she will lose V once she goes to college. She graduated from high school and studying for the university entrance exams (she is 18) especially if she goes to another city for college free from her parents. I could try to fuck her in the ass as a temporary solution I guess but I'm not that fond of it and I don't know how good it would be for her without fucking her pussy as an anal foreplay beforehands. She will expect a relationship if I fuck her in the pussy tho. This ties to my second question -

Definitely. Get her super horny with your fingers or oral and before you let her cum stop and go for it. If that doesn't work after a few tries try the "just the tip" trick;)

Should I have a relationship with her? She checks all my boxes, very beautiful, smart, outgoing, sweet etc. And I like her. But I am not that excited about her. Maybe it would change if we fucked? And logistics are hard, we can only see each other once a week tops and just during the day. But also I kinda low-key want to have a relationship. I've beeen feeling this way for a while. Fucking without emotional connection gets kinda boring. And I just came from a week vacation with my ex and I remembered again how great the feeling of loving someone and be loved in return.

My feelings are like this, I want to continue seeing this girl, I wanna fuck her but I don't want to dive into a relationship. ]

Depends on your goals with this whole pickup thing. I will only let myself exclusively date personal tens after being convinced by several posts and articles from Chase, but that's because mastering cold approach and pickup in general is very important to me. I also do open relationships so I don't miss out on invaluable relationship experience.

If you're maybe getting a little burnt out, yeah man take some time off in a relationship. I wouldn't jump into an official relationship with her after only just having sex the first time just because she is a virgin. Just not good precedent. Let her win you over. And take her virginity so she doesn't have power over you;)

My third question is how should I go about accomplishing this without (preferably) hurting her. Should I just seduce her through persistance and after that if she asks me about a relationship (not sure if she'd ask it right away) should I just tell her "Look, I really like you, I love spending time with you but I don't wanna rush into anything, let's just see where this is going for a bit before we make any decisions" or should I just straight up tell her that I see something in this (relationship) but I can't be with a girl who I cannot fuck as sex is very important to my happiness and it will bring us closer, and leave the decision to her? The latter option is too detached and logical for my taste but maybe it's the best option in order not to hurt her?

Do your best to avoid relationship talks. If she brings it up, be warm, but vague. She'll either take the hint or keep pressing. If she keeps pressing then bring in your mini speech. Don't be straightforward with her, trust me lol. It will be way less painful for her.

Best of luck! Let us know how it goes!

Ambiance

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
- Ambiance

Thank you for your input!

Yes what you described is my usual modus operandi. I'm just a bit worried about hurting her because she is so inexperienced. Maybe I'm just being a big pussy LOL

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Great seducers think alike;)

Getting hurt comes with the territory when inexperienced. She is very lucky to be with someone like you who is sensitive to these things and can alleviate them as much as possible

Ambiance

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey mrre,

This is a very personal question - matter of your own personal choice and philosophy.

If it was in France where no-one cares (and expects) if the girl comes virgin at marriage, or not, I would treat this like a usual girl. But it's Turkey where society still has some expectations around virginity, and she can face social consequences. Am I right? This aspect of things here, I can't really relate and leave it out.

So, what would I do if it was me? Given that it's her first time and likely to remember it all her life, I wouldn't go for it unless I'm ready to give her the emotional connection of a relationship - if she so desires. If I don't care about the girl, better to leave her virginity for someone who cares. Like always, the relationship should be pushed by the woman, so if she's pressing for one after the fact I would be ready to give it. If I feel I couldn't do that, I would just move to another girl.

But that's me...

Cheers,
Seppuku

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Seppuku said:
If it was in France where no-one cares (and expects) if the girl comes virgin at marriage, or not, I would treat this like a usual girl. But it's Turkey where society still has some expectations around virginity, and she can face social consequences. Am I right?

There are liberal and conservative (in terms of sex for the purposes of this discussion) people in Turkey. Liberals wouldn't care that much about virginity but conservatives do. The girl is liberal but comes from a conservative family. So you are right, she can face some social consequences.

I guess even though I do want a relationship I shouldn't have a relationship with a girl I'm not super excited about despite her good qualities. I'll see a bit more where things stand and probably move on...

Thanks for the reply :)

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just an update if anyone's interested

I fucked her in the ass. She's a really cool girl (with gigantic boobs on her thin body).

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just an update if anyone's interested

I fucked her in the ass. She's a really cool girl (with gigantic boobs on her thin body).

Laughed when I saw this.

The poophole loophole eh? (;

>