I want her best friend

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yo,

Had a blast with a "highschool reunion" party last night. It's crazy to see how high of quality girls we used to hang with every weekend. We didn't take as much advantage as we could have, back in the day.. All the dudes hook up with their ex's, and some of the old flames of hookups get rekindled.

Two summers ago I took this girls virginity from the same group, about a month or two after discovering GC. We fucked until school started, then she got a boyfriend. Since then we've made out (edit: she's single again ) but haven't fucked - and when I try to rev the engine I get ASD and flakiness.. but last night she sounded down to go on a date before break ends / hookup in the winter.

Her best friend is just as good looking, has way better style, and is remarkably more fun to talk to than her. I want her, and my sorta FB isn't giving me what I want.

This poses the question:

How have you guys gone about hopping to a girls best friend? What are the dynamics of this kind of thing?

It'd be one thing if they were just in the same group and not that tight, but these girls talk all the time. I did something sorta like this in the past at my old university, but the 1st girl had a boyfriend, giving us a more plausible reason for anything romantic.

I'd appreciate info on someone who's dealt with this more than I do.

Hue

>