Breast lift before marriage

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey pretty Lily,

Kuddos to you for posting on a board full of males talking about fucking girls :)

In my experience, *all girls without exception* have their insecurities regarding their bodies - including the most beautiful girls. So you won't be the first, or the last, to have some concern with your body - your boobs in this case. If it may help, if you had big boobs instead, you would find them too big, concerned that they will fall and become flaggy, or similar. It is a never ending problem.

Breast lifting, I assume some sort of breast enhancement. Having some sort of surgical work around your boobs is not neutral. Some guy is going to cut your skin and do stuff on your body - there is always some risk here. And are you sure you will like your new boobs after the surgeon work?

On the other hand, it is going to do little in matter of your self esteem. The issue of insecurity is not solved just so easily.

In my opinion, it is not worth it! It is much better to leave plastic surgery for the people who have *serious* problems (burns for instance...). It is much better to learn to accept yourself as you are.

Besides, I am sure your guy will like you just the way you are.

For your lingerie, take your pick at Victoria's secret or similar. It will be OK. Remember that he will be in a hurry to remove it :)

Seppuku

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I’d advocate getting a breast lift, because you attract better mates with it.

But:
- Check reviews carefully.
- It’s okay to go to an expensive place, but well-reviewed.
- Avoid places with no reviews or obviously fake reviews. Not worth it.
- Ask your friends (who has her breast lifted) for recommendation.

However breast size is only 5% of attraction (still big is better). As Seppuku said, there are other things like personality, to work on.

OldGuy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Breast augmentation is usually used to help attract a man, but you have already go him.
I would suggest talking to him before going ahead.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
This was spam, boys:

Prettylily said:
I am planning to get married this December. I dated Richard, for the past four months. We never had sex. I am a virgin, but he is not.
I have very small breasts. I am 5'7" and weigh around 115 pounds. I wear a 34C cup bra. That doesn’t sound small, but they look small on my tall frame. Richard said that he loves my boobs. But, I am afraid they will be smaller than his expectation. My boobs are saggy too. I remember him mentioning about how he dislikes saggy boobs. He also once told that smaller boobs are better than the saggy ones.
So, I am planning to have a breast lift from Windsor, Ontario before the wedding.
I am afraid that he will be disappointed by the choice of lingerie during the wedding night. I want to wear something sweet. Is it safe to wear lingeries a month after having a breast lift? Any recommendations? Please help.

Any time you see a bizarre first post ("very small" C-cup breasts that need a breast lift; a virgin getting implants; mentioning personal names in a forum post on a first post; asking a pickup website if it's okay to wear lingerie on your wedding night) that links to another website as one of someone's first few posts, it'll tend to be spam.

If you see these, please flag them, and we mods will try to find them and delete/ban on them.

Chase

>