Relationships and FOMO

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I honestly thought that once I was divorced, I was going to fuck my way through the phone book.

After a few ONS's I really have come to appreciate the sexual compatibility I have developed with my girlfriend.
We click in Appetite, Positions, Duration. Seriously, I've never had better sex or performed better.

We speak the same love languages and she is always appreciative and supportive of me.

Our interests align, and she wants to be part of my hobbies.

So it got me thinking, how much of a non monogamous lifestyle choice comes from a fear of missing out?

Also does that hinder us is getting to that level of intimacy with someone where the sex and relationship gets really good?

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I can definitely relate to the fear of missing out. I wonder things like will I be able to get someone hotter? But what if they are not as compatible with the things you mentioned and then you lose out on that side of it.

The love language you mention is interesting, I vaguley remember The Tool possibly mentioning something similar in a post somewhere.

It's one of those things where, for me, it's I don't want to miss out on the bonding and stuff you mentioned from long term, but I don't want to miss out on certain types of women as well. I don't know what the answer is aside from trying experiening both I would guess.

I remember in an article here someone said something about new women or new party women gets old and you may begin to want more. More stable relationships with more grounded women who can bring more to your life than a shiny new vagina. For me I'm 50/50. One one hand, want long term. But on other, still want shiny new.

>