Investment and Compliance with Illness

Deg

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys, so I am seeing this girl right now who has type 1 diabetes, and I feel that I am slowly losing relationship control and getting trapped by her because of her illness. So her blood sugar fluctuates between being really high where she feels terrible, moody, headachy, sluggish and unsexy, and the low blood sugar where she feels like she will pass out, and that she has zero energy(literally). The low blood sugar is especially bad because if it gets too low she could end up in a coma or die. Anyway so the problem is that she will use the illness to take advantage of the relationship and push investment, compliance, and control her way. Recently, she was on a walk and she frantically called me telling that her blood sugar was extremely low and needed some sugar immediately. I was extremely worried and I ran very far( lot of compliance and investment) to give her some candy while she waited on a bench. When i got there she was like oh actually my numbers went up while I was huffing and panting, so she took advantage of the situation. Other times I can tell she is genuinely not doing well and needs some immediate sugar which i get her and shes is actually grateful and i see proof on her device that checks blood sugar. Also she takes advantage of the situation by refusing my compliance and investment requests by stating that she doesnt feel well or that she cant share her water with me because she needs it when she gets sick or she cant share her food with me because she put in a specific amount of insulin for the exact amount of food. My question is how do I manage this relationship by keeping relationship control and being dominant and avoiding her illness tests because I would genuinely feel bad if she got very sick? Thanks Everyone

TL:DR my gf has type 1 diabetes and uses the condition to take control and investment how do i retake control?

>