Does She Want My Babies?

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have been regularly seeking a Filipino chick for a month. She is 28 years old, has a daughter in Philippine with her family. She has her name tattoed in her arm in arabic. She works as a babysitter in Turkey.

She is very sweet and submissive and I've finally started to open her up sexually. There's one thing that worries me though. I always fuck her raw. Normally, I pull out and once I cummed inside her but had her take a morning after pill. This week though she wanted me to come inside her. I played along ("you want me to shoot my cum all over in your wet pussy, huh") then I pulled out and she looked a bit disappointed. She asked me why I didn't cum inside her. I told her I didn't want her to be pregnant. She explained that she was in her infertile period.

I told her that I don't want to take her to the abortion office. She told me if she was 35 years old she would keep the baby. Then she corrected herself and told me she would keep the baby in 2 years. (But not now because she was still young) She told me that if the dad didn't want to take care of the baby it would be alright, she would look after the baby herself and she wouldn't abort the baby.

Call me paroniod but this got me a little scared. I told her this (jokingly) as well. I told her last week to start taking birth control pills. She said she would this week she was just waiting for her period. But overall I got the feeling she doesn't want to be on birth control.

She suggested we meet up once a month opposed to once a week. I just laughed at this. I don't know if she is scared she'll fall in love or she was waiting me to say no let's meet up more often or whatever I'm sure she'll want to meet up sooner than that. If I call, she'll come. But I thought maybe she just wants to meet up when she is infertile to not start taking pills.

Anyway, she's sweet and all but now I'm actually worried when I cum on her she goes to the bathroom not to "clean up" but to put my cum in her vagina.

Do you think she's gunning for my babies? Should I worry?

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey mrre,

Girls have this instinct of procreation which is larger than them. If a girl asks you to fuck her raw "because she wants to feel you", let alone cumming inside her, she wants a baby from you (whether consciously or not). Forget whatever story she tells you to justify the request and get you to do it. Ignore her assurances that she is in "infertile period". Like Hector writes in his latest article, lies are a mean to an end.

For the same reason, you simply cannot trust her with contraception.

So it's up to you: do you want to be a dad?

If not, you need to take contraception into your own hands, and stay firm against her attempts. I even had a case where the girl would remove the condom in the middle of the act. I had to threaten to stop.

Comdom it is!

Seppuku

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Do I want to be a dad? HELL NAW :D

I have trouble staying hard without condoms though... That 's why I hate them so much. Or maybe it's the other way around I don't know.

Still glad to see my fears were not unfounded... She just texted me she had her period. Yay! I will be more careful next time.

>