RAW skill vs Your True Potential

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just Dave,

In a movie like Rocky V or Stars Wars (1-3) you see a hero/character who has great potential and is naturally talented in some way. Tommy Gunn (Rocky) a thirsty fighter who's looking for a trainer to harness his power. Anakin a young padawan, turned jedi knight, to jedi council, to Sith Lord.

RAW skill:
Your giftedness, natural talent, and explosive results!

Your True Potential:
Control, shaping your weaknesses, and adding to your strengths to make consistent results!

The problem factor: RAW skill in seduction!
1. It's unpredictable, you could feel extremely confident one moment for no reason
2. Not consistent, you can do really well then do really badly at pick ups
3. It's relies on emotions

Examples: Anyone familiar with the epic battle between Gohan vs. cell
Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFOEF2gbiY Dragon Ball Z for all those unaware

Breakdown: Gohan's raw power relied on pure emotions to engage his enemy cell
1. As a man you must think logically and clearly
2. You can't let your emotions control
3. You are meant to be a rock for your woman

The problem factor: How to unlock your True Potential
1. You have to willing to change
2. You must be patient with time
3. You must push your comfort zone

The Path to Your True Potential:
1. Master your fundamentals, sexy walk, sexy smile, posture etc...
2. Practice, go out and approach women pushing yourself
3. Rework and observe things you need to improve

Conclusion:
In the end your true potential will enable you to make better decisions based on experience. You'll be calm in the heat of the moment. You'll be able to execute seductions way faster than you used too. Ultimately, you'll become more rounded in the seduction arts. You must find what you must work on and promptly work on that. It may take years or months to be where you want to be. It is ultimately based on how bad you want it.

Take care,

Just Dave

*Leave interesting comments in the comment section below, also likes/dislikes, how you've been able to shape yourself in a rounded person*

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Excellent post Dave, Loved the DBZ reference GOOD SHIT!! I have been able to shape myself into a rounded person purely by studying and getting all the intelectual knowledge down PAT!! then going out and doing PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!!! there has been nothing I have disliked about it for every failure I have had has lead to even greater success. Its how ive been able to become what I consider an "ascended intermediate" or "IMJ2" (wink wink ^^ ;)) I will not even consider the thought of pro untill im able to pull off nightclub and bar game which I will be able to pracitce in a short amount of time almost 21!! I will then ascend the ascenson ;)

And speaking of
RAW skill:
Your giftedness, natural talent, and explosive results!

Broly comes to my mind ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zljE47XXY0k
Cheers, The Tool

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks so much Tool,

Always good to hear and read about your growth in various post you put on the board. Yes! I loved your own DBZ references. I look forward to hearing and seeing your posts as you master each technique. You've had a great influence on my post writing as well as my own tactics in the field.

Dave

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Just_Dave said:
In a movie like Rocky V or Stars Wars (1-3) you see a hero/character who has great potential and is naturally talented in some way. Tommy Gunn (Rocky) a thirsty fighter who's looking for a trainer to harness his power. Anakin a young padawan, turned jedi knight, to jedi council, to Sith Lord.

The problem factor: RAW skill in seduction!
1. It's unpredictable, you could feel extremely confident one moment for no reason
2. Not consistent, you can do really well then do really badly at pick ups
3. It's relies on emotions

Dave, nice post.

In seduction, as in a lot of things in life, you'll frequently see that those who become the most successful are those with the greatest amount of raw, burning passion and desire (the emotion) AND who learn how to harness, direct, and steer that passion and desire (the self-control). Without either one - the raw enthusiasm, and the learned control - you're missing something. Raw enthusiasm without self-control is as destructive as it is constructive, and a lacking of emotional enthusiasm altogether means you'll never have the will or drive or determination to do much of ANYTHING.

Emotional thrust and enthusiasm is much harder to learn. I'd almost say you either have it or you don't. You can muster it up to some level if it's lacking, but you can't fully replicate what people born very emotional have. On the other hand, the more extreme the emotions, the more difficult it is to learn to direct and steer them, so plusses and minuses no matter what split you're born with is.

Chase

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sounds like emotions can be a person's biggest double edged sword if not used correctly

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I noticed Just_Daves account "no longer exists" I wonder what happened?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The Tool said:

Yea, he must have deactivated maybe? Hopefully not.

Zac

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ZacAdam said:
The Tool said:

Yea, he must have deactivated maybe? Hopefully not.

Zac

Dude, that sucks... Hopefully, everything is all right.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey fellas,

The Tool said:

Dave sent Franco a brief message a few days back announcing he was leaving GC and returning to his calling, and asked that we remove his account. In deference to his wishes, I've deactivated his account.

I sent him an email saying we were sorry to see him go, and asking if he has a farewell message he'd like me to share with the boards here. If I hear back from him with something to pass along, I'll let you all know.

Chase

>