Has anyone pulled this off?

Novacane

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Has anyone gotten a same date lay while escalating outdoors? May have an up coming meetup and to be honest logistics are horrible, but i'd like to try something new any advice on how to handle this meetup and end on a lay while outdoors? A little background info it'll be the first time we meet up outside of work, also I don't work with the person anymore so there wouldn't be no awkwardness afterwards. Any insight would be appreciated!

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Novacane-

Novacane said:
Has anyone gotten a same date lay while escalating outdoors? May have an up coming meetup and to be honest logistics are horrible, but i'd like to try something new any advice on how to handle this meetup and end on a lay while outdoors? A little background info it'll be the first time we meet up outside of work, also I don't work with the person anymore so there wouldn't be no awkwardness afterwards. Any insight would be appreciated!

Sure - sex outside is actually not terribly difficult. It's easier to pull off at night, for obvious reasons (girls are less afraid of being seen / more confident that if they ARE seen, no one will be able to recognize them).

I covered this subject in this article on the main site:

Sex Logistics: How to Get Intimate in Unusual Places

Chase

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Novacane,

Check out this field report here. Granted, it wasn't a date per se, but yeah as long as its dark and there's nobody around it is actually quite exciting. She'll think so too.

I have had a lot of outdoors sex; on boats, in a field, public restroom, outdoor hot tub, swimming pools, on the hood of a car, on a log in the woods (not comfortable), on the track at the high school at 3:30 AM, and even in a graveyard (I'll probably go to hell for that one).

Now that I'm having a ton of experiences with women I'm starting to find that the more spontaneous, exciting and different it feels to a woman- the greater chance is that she'll go through with it and you'll get less LMR (I know that isn't exactly rocket science, but sometimes we all need reminded). I'd actually say if you're going to escalate outdoors somehow, that it will actually INCREASE your chance of getting laid :)

NJ

Novacane

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for the link Chase, and advice NarrowJ i'll keep in mind about the pros and cons of the time of day in which I'd escalate.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Outdoors lays oh let me count the ways.....Numerous camping trips of course...

Living outside the city limits, I've got a pretty good view of the stars. After the date I grabbed a couple of sleeping pads, and a double sleeping bag and a canvas tarp. Took her by the hand and led her up on the hill to watch the meteor shower. Of course it was cold so she was willing to cuddle under the blanket. Things took their natural course and there is nothing better than watching a shooting star with a beautiful naked woman having an orgasm on your cock...

>