Being Aware Without Getting Paranoid

brak86

Rookie
Rookie
I’m at the point now where I’ve gotten a good amount of success with girls. I’ve now experienced the lengths that girls will go to fuck and secure an alpha (willing to fuck without a condom, wanting to come over at 2 AM, offering threesomes and massages, etc.). Of course, this all makes sense from an evolutionary perspective: women will do whatever it takes to secure an alpha’s genes.

So my problem is not that I’m ignorant of this reality, my problem is that I’ve become paranoid precisely because I’m aware of this reality. More specifically, I’m paranoid that a girl will do anything to become pregnant with my child. I really do not want kids (at least not until way later), and now I’m worried that a girl might manipulate me into having her child.

In addition to wearing condoms, is there anything else I can do to protect myself from fathering a kid? I’m mostly talking about mental and behavioral tips. For example, getting better at detecting the girls who are more likely to do this? Simply telling girls I don’t want kids? Changing my own beliefs (e.g. am I overestimating how quickly a girl will want to get pregnant)? Banishing all provider behaviors?

Thanks for your input.

>