personal vs universal anecdotes

username

Rookie
Rookie
Hi I'm new here. I haven't visited pua websites in like 5 years. now i'm back to check this cool website because it looks different than old stuff.

the dichotomy between personal vs universal is hard to separate in dating. some things will work for someone but will work against someone else. everyone is probably after the universal truths here. but how should we tell them apart? I used to think that one day I'll eventually arrive and just get it everything about women and finally be able to pull every night. but, the truth is you keep learning things about women all the time. and it's more like journey where change is the only constant and infinite variables. so it's more about finding something you want.

most pua's give advice and make it sound like you're supposed to go out and buy hot girls with a swipe of a credit card, whereas in reality it's more like you're supposed to focus on developing you're health, career, hobbies etc... and with this life style you'll stumble yourself on some opportunities. unless you're a programmer with boring friends then you're fucked.

another thing, I always wonder about is ever since my break up of 7 years gf. I knew i wanted just to have as many low investment friends with benefits relationships. but I never seem to come across these women and when I do it's often someone i barely find attractive. also since men are abundant to women everywhere, most girls seem to rarely go after such relationships unless there's some kind of extra benefit like fun friends to hang out with or trips or whatever. but it's hard as a programmer to find someone with similar interests.

>