LR  Wild for the Night

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Fellas, I must say, I've been on a roll lately and I feel I am at the point, where I can go out and almost pick up a girl every night or two or three lol. My fundamentals have been nailed down to a T and i'm really rocking that bad boy look (e.g., long hair, light beard, muscles, and body hair). I'ts really working wonders for me, especially this past Friday night.

So, Friday night me and my buddy decided last minute we were going to hit downtown and go to a couple bars/clubs. He stays sober and ends up driving, while i'm drinking a bit and getting a little bit reckless lol. Before we get downtown, we get fucking fired up with some ASAP ROCKY AND SKRILLEX! Wild for the FUCKING night! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eWdbMBYlH4

We get downtown, just after 12AM (practically out for the rockstar shift lol) and it's rather dead at most bars/clubs.

The first bar we hit is treefort and we mingle around, have a few drinks but nothing crazy happens. After, staying at treefort for about 20 minutes, we bounce around a bit and then end up hitting Tequila Joe's. Tequila Joe's is okay..... but nothing special is really happening. We have a few drinks there, mingle around but like I said nothing special is happening.

So, after an hour goes by and it's 1:40AM and we decide to make our way back too Treefort to see if their is any last minute thirty girls we can potentially pick up. We get into treefort, order a drink and one girl spots my attention. This slightly tall red headed/blondish girl that looks kinda cute stands out too me. We make eye contact a few times and she looks back at me a few times as well, after talking to a group of guys and her friend that she seemed to be with.

Now, I'm standing at the middle of the bar and I say to my buddy... "This girl wants it, I know it. Watch me, I'm gonna go up to her and wheel her". He laughs and agrees with me. Now, I was just waiting for the right opportunity to move in because I could tell the groups of guys were about to leave and it didn't seem like she was interested in them that much at all.

So, the group of guys leave and then I say to my buddy "here I go".

Well.......................

It ended up being more like.....

"Here she goes"

As soon..... as these three guys left, she came up to me approached me.

I was shocked and she opened me with

Her: Hey, your cute, I wanted to come say hi. I'm Lauren (Wow, I give this girl some respect for that opener lol)
Me: Hey, ya I was actually going to come up to you and say hi haha, I'm Rdawg.

and so we begin to hit it off...

I deep dive dive her for about 15 minutes and I find out she into fitness and goes to college for physiotherapist assistant. I connect with her on the fitness level and what not. I then pull her at around 2:05AM.

Me: Anyways, were having an after party at my house. You wanna come back?
Her: Well, i'm going to whatever my friend does.

I knew this girl was down and I've heard these responses before. Usually, the issue is the friend, and the girl doesn't want to leave her. Rather, she would like the friend to come with her and join the after party.

So, Lauren's friend ends up coming over as soon as I say this.

Friend: Hey, what are you doing Lauren. I'm with this guy right now.
Lauren: I'm doing whatever this guy does.
Friend: Okay, i'm coming with
Lauren: Yes, come with!

So, fuck.. now, I knew this friend was coming along.

But to make matters worse, she was bringing this guy that she was making out with at the bar.

So, I was telling my friend that I came out with, that were all going to head back to my house but we need to ditch this random guy. I didn't want him coming over to my house.

My buddy decides to offer him a ride home and we all get into my buddy's car. So, the 5 of us are in my buddy's car and he is driving us toward my house. The "random guy" wouldn't leave Lauren's friend and Lauren didn't really want him to leave either.

I'M LIKE FUCK

I got Lauren, her friend and this random guy coming over, plus my buddy.

Well...

Let's just say things turned our okay in the long run!

We get back to my house and we all go downstairs and have some drinks, chat for 15 minutes and then my buddy decides to go home because he was practically third wheeling and their was no point in him being their anymore. By the way, Lauren's friend was short and chubby, so she wasn't worth my buddy's time anyways.

Now, it's just the 4 of us chilling and I was thinking this is going to be hard to maneuver, especially with my parents sleeping upstairs. However, Lauren's friend makes things easy and she says she is going out for a smoke and the guy she was with joins her. PERFECT.

As soon as they leave, Lauren starts making out with me. Surprised me that she made the first but it shows how bad she wanted it.

Anyways, me and Lauren start making out hardcore, I put her hand down my pants, she is tugging on my horn and then I put my hand in her pants and start fingering her. Things were getting quite heavy.

Although, one issues, I couldn't get Lauren's pants down. She wouldn't let me take them off and was giving me consistent resistance every time I tried. Some of the words that came out of her mouth every time I tried to take her pants off were:

"I can't. Were never going to see each other again. This is only going to be a one night stand and I can't do that."
"Your making it so hard for me because you are so dam sexy"
"Put your pants back on haha"
These phrases would repeat off and on for a good 30 minutes.

Some of my responses were:

"We should just keep enjoying ourselves"
"I want to fuck you so bad and make you cum everywhere"
"We should just fuck each other brains out right now"
"We don't have to do anything you don't want too"

So, I kept physically escalating, touching her ass, boobs, fingering her, rubbing her pussy, etc. I make sure she's tugging on my cock as well.

Eventually and I mean......... Eventually, I get her pants off. Keep in mind my pants were off the whole time too.

So bang, now I think it's on and were just about to bang, I can feel it. All I have to do is stick my dick in her.

BUT........

Lauren's friend walks in on us now! She screams as she sees us and then runs back upstairs to go outside again.

Well, this fucked everything up because as soon as this happened, Lauren put her pants back on and now I felt like the seduction could potentially be lost. I thought about giving up but what did i do instead?

RINSE. WASH. REPEAT

I'm back to where we started off again. I tried getting her pants off again but now I get the same resistance before, coupled with:

Her:"Ohh, my friend is going to come back down again and she is going to see us".
I handled this with:
Me:"No, she is with the other guy, if she would of came down here and stayed here, she would have already".

So, ya it was a fight again and me constantly in a PUSH, PUSH, PUSH MODE to FUCK her.

Well, after 20 minutes of doing what I had done previously, I fucking cracked the MOTHER FUCKING CODE!

She eventually can't handle THE SLAYER RDAWG anymore.

She pulls her pants off and underwear for me.

And the puzzle is solved.

I go in her pussy rawdog and begin fucking her missionary.

I fuck her for a bit and then bend her over and give it her good.

Note: With many of the previous girls I have fucked, I am so focused on giving them good orgasms that I forget to enjoy the sex myself. This time I decided not to be so focused on her but rather to enjoy the sex overall.

And the sex was good, I then busted all over her ass after fucking her from behind for a while.

BOOM!

After, we finished up, I went and grabbed the friend and the guy she was fooling around with. They were both in my washroom making out but it didn't seem like they were doing much. Poor dude, he couldn't slay the chubby girl, even though she wanted it.

I call this dude a cab and then he leaves. The two girls end up walking home because they didn't live far from my house.

Before, Lauren, she asks for my # and I give it to her and then she texts me later.

Her: Hey, it's lauren! Here is my # if you ever want to text me lol.
Me: Alright, sounds good! I had a good night ;)
Her: haha ya me too :)

Fellas!!! LMR was conquered and destroyed ;)

Just another step in the right direction :)

Keep on slaying!

and always get.. WILD FOR THE NIGHT ;)

By the way... my mom was super pissed the next day.. oh well.. Sorry mom.

Note: One of the prime times to pick up women is near closing hours because a lot of girls that don't have anyone near that time are looking for a guy to slay and to continue party.

Keep that in mind fellas and keep on slaying ;)

Rdawg

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Nice slay. That whole pants-off, pants-on thing is heartbreaking, I know because I had the same thing happen to me with a Bangladeshi woman a month or two back, unfortunately I believed her when she said we were gonna hook up later, and we would go all the way then. But turned out she wanted a texting buddy :(

It seems like the hard push is working for you, with reasons such as "your friend is fine she is xxx" and so on. I've also been in this mindset recently, although I'm not as good at coming up with plausible reasons as you are, but once I set my mind on a thing I basically don't let go and she eventually seems to realize this.

I think you could try the "storm of reasons" technique from Chase's ebook e.g. "the night is still young and it's too early to go home and besides, this is how people get to know each other, and it is a beautiful night and if we don't take advantage it will be gone and who knows when we will meet up again? anyway, we really click and the hotel is only like a 2 minute walk away, and we will totally regret it if we don't just walk that 2 minutes and see what happens, et cetera et cetera". I'm going to give this a shot because I want to try to get out of "hard push" mode, it gets a little tiresome and even could look chasey after hard pushing long enough.

Anyway, bottom line: LMR conquered and destroyed! Racking up the lays brother.

Ray

Rhaegar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Excellent report as usual.

Poor Lauren, you can tell she is desperate to lock you down in a relationship with her, she probably never met a man as good as you before, too bad you enjoy the single life to much. ;)

Or maybe she doesn't want a relationship but wants to be friends with benefits? I don't know, it seems she wants something from you, but Im not 100% sure what it is

BarryS1

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Nice RDawg, get the P or die trying!

This was hilarious:

Now, it's just the 4 of us chilling and I was thinking this is going to be hard to maneuver, especially with my parents sleeping upstairs. However, Lauren's friend makes things easy and she says she is going out for a smoke and the guy she was with joins her. PERFECT.

and this

It sounds like you live on the east coast b/c there aren't any basements where I live. I would LOVE to bring girls home to something like that b/c I live with my parents too. I've only brought girls to my car, but if my mom ever got mad, I would say, "Mom if you want grandkids, this is the only way its gonna happen!" ;P

tvktvk

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yo Rdawg,

Congrats with 20+ lays bro, you're a fundamentals beast! The fact that she approached you really reminds me that I have to brush up on my own fundamentals. Last week was a bad week for me regarding fashion and hairstyle. I'm sick of the undercut I've been rocking for about a year now and my hair is so hard to work with, so I'm thinking of trying something like this: http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Best-Men’s-Short-Hairstyles-2014-2015-2.jpg. Also gotta work on that badass appeal to up my value as a lover.

I recently read your journal and saw your interesting stat table. Now that you have 20+ lays, it would be interesting if you were able to find any new correlations.

Keep slaying bro, sky's the limit.

tvktvk

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

"Mom I can't help it if I get bitches" Haha. Solid lay dude ;)

Congrats with 20+ lays bro, you're a fundamentals beast! The fact that she approached you really reminds me that I have to brush up on my own fundamentals. Last week was a bad week for me regarding fashion and hairstyle. I'm sick of the undercut I've been rocking for about a year now and my hair is so hard to work with, so I'm thinking of trying something like this: http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-conten ... 2015-2.jpg. Also gotta work on that badass appeal to up my value as a lover.

Just wanted to say that's quite similar to the cut I get dude. I'm bangladeshi too, perhaps you have that similar wavy stubborn indian guy hair too? My hairs that type and it's annoying... I've tried growing it out but it gets really wavy and curlyish and irritating like an afro.

If you go for the shorter look like that pic it helps if you have a little muscle (looks good with the shorter hair). That and I like doing a little bit of messed up bed head like in the back sticking up a tiny bit when it gets a bit longer.

Cheers,

Gem

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nice slay. That whole pants-off, pants-on thing is heartbreaking, I know because I had the same thing happen to me with a Bangladeshi woman a month or two back, unfortunately I believed her when she said we were gonna hook up later, and we would go all the way then. But turned out she wanted a texting buddy :(

Thanks Ray!

Fuck ehh, that's unfortunate. At least you know to what to do next time ;)

It seems like the hard push is working for you, with reasons such as "your friend is fine she is xxx" and so on. I've also been in this mindset recently, although I'm not as good at coming up with plausible reasons as you are, but once I set my mind on a thing I basically don't let go and she eventually seems to realize this.

Haha ya, I've used the hard push many times now. I feel using the hard push along with some serious dominance works wonders in specific situations specifically if you know the girl is interested but is giving you resistance.

I think you could try the "storm of reasons" technique from Chase's ebook e.g. "the night is still young and it's too early to go home and besides, this is how people get to know each other, and it is a beautiful night and if we don't take advantage it will be gone and who knows when we will meet up again? anyway, we really click and the hotel is only like a 2 minute walk away, and we will totally regret it if we don't just walk that 2 minutes and see what happens, et cetera et cetera". I'm going to give this a shot because I want to try to get out of "hard push" mode, it gets a little tiresome and even could look chasey after hard pushing long enough.

Ya, I've tried using something similar to those techniques and they are good! However, sometimes I'll just use a hard push to screen a girl practically and see how "interested" she really is. If she isn't really down after a "hard-push" then I will move to the next, but I will usually use some plausible deniability first. If i'm not getting anywhere quickly from some persistence, I'll use a hard push, see what happens and then either leave with the girl or leave her.

Anyway, bottom line: LMR conquered and destroyed! Racking up the lays brother.

Fuck Ya! ;)

Rhaegar

Thanks brother, I appreciate it!

Or maybe she doesn't want a relationship but wants to be friends with benefits? I don't know, it seems she wants something from you, but Im not 100% sure what it is

haha funny you mention that! She texted me a few days later saying the following:

Her: Hey
Her: I just want to say i'm sorry about the other night. Usually, i'm not that bad at sex. I'm way better at sex when i'm sober :p
Me: Haha no worries! I had great time and it was good ;)
Her: lol okay :)

It sounds like she would be down for either a friends with benefits or a relationship! ;)

Oh well, on to a new one ;)

Barry

haha thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it!

"Mom if you want grandkids, this is the only way its gonna happen!" ;P

haha that's great!

Also, with the parents thing, it can be a big obstacle in your logistics. It would be so much better in terms of slaying if we were on our own lol. I can understand where your coming from ha.

tvktvk

Congrats with 20+ lays bro, you're a fundamentals beast! The fact that she approached you really reminds me that I have to brush up on my own fundamentals. Last week was a bad week for me regarding fashion and hairstyle. I'm sick of the undercut I've been rocking for about a year now and my hair is so hard to work with, so I'm thinking of trying something like this: http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-conten ... 2015-2.jpg. Also gotta work on that badass appeal to up my value as a lover.

Thanks brother, much appreciated! It's a great feeling to have 20+ lays and know that your constantly improving each day.

I hear ya man about fashion and hairstyle. I think a key thing is to try and change things up until you've hit a style you like and your getting compliments. It may take time but I've finally got my style down and it's awesome ;). Btw that's nice fresh cut, I would definitely give that a go!

I recently read your journal and saw your interesting stat table. Now that you have 20+ lays, it would be interesting if you were able to find any new correlations.

Yes man, I've got a whole excel spreadsheet with my stats in it. There is definitely some things I can draw some conclusions on. I'll post the new table up here soon. I would like to get potentially a few more lays before I start talking or posting about anything though. This way the sample size is a little bit larger ;)

Gem

"Mom I can't help it if I get bitches" Haha. Solid lay dude ;)

hahaha thanks buddy!

- Rdawg

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
RDawg said:
Fellas, I must say, I've been on a roll lately and I feel I am at the point, where I can go out and almost pick up a girl every night or two or three lol. My fundamentals have been nailed down to a T and i'm really rocking that bad boy look (e.g., long hair, light beard, muscles, and body hair). I'ts really working wonders for me, especially this past Friday night.

You crazy man!
But this report pretty much speaks for itself - your fundamentals are so good that she approached YOU and you then took her home. Making it look easy!

RDawg said:
With many of the previous girls I have fucked, I am so focused on giving them good orgasms that I forget to enjoy the sex myself. This time I decided not to be so focused on her but rather to enjoy the sex overall.

And the sex was good, I then busted all over her ass after fucking her from behind for a while.

A lot of women get off on the man getting off and dominating them as well, so there's definitely something to being more selfish in bed.

RDawg said:

Hilarious.

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
GrandPooba
You crazy man!

Oh..... I'm fucking insane! :p

But this report pretty much speaks for itself - your fundamentals are so good that she approached YOU and you then took her home. Making it look easy!

For sure, getting her back to my house was rather very relaxing and simple ;)

Only hard part I would say was the LMR and some of the obstacles I had to deal with. Thankfully the friend wasn't a huge cock block or anything :p

A lot of women get off on the man getting off and dominating them as well, so there's definitely something to being more selfish in bed.

Interesting. Never thought of things like that but that does make sense!

Hilarious.

Indeed!

Rdawg

ocantu1987

Space Monkey
space monkey
Nice man, im too hitting the bars. I got a number last time i was there. Question, how would you handle approaching a group of 2 girls in a bar, one girl is married and the other girl is single and asking you questions? I was touching the single girl arm several times haha but I was small talking and couldnt build a connection with her. I think she liked me, but my weak conversation skills were going against me haha she gave me her number anyway.

I was thinking i could have invited her elsewhere, or back to my car to listen to regaton music that she liked, something haha but what about her friend?

I also live far away from this bar, @30 miles lol my hometown sucks for beautiful women so i got to travel.

any tips you can give me man, i would appreciate the help.

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ocantu1987 said:
Nice man, im too hitting the bars. I got a number last time i was there. Question, how would you handle approaching a group of 2 girls in a bar, one girl is married and the other girl is single and asking you questions? I was touching the single girl arm several times haha but I was small talking and couldnt build a connection with her. I think she liked me, but my weak conversation skills were going against me haha she gave me her number anyway.

I was thinking i could have invited her elsewhere, or back to my car to listen to regaton music that she liked, something haha but what about her friend?

I also live far away from this bar, @30 miles lol my hometown sucks for beautiful women so i got to travel.

any tips you can give me man, i would appreciate the help.

Well, I would most likely try to isolate one of the girl's within under a minute (Usually right after a little small talk and introducing yourself). That could mean pulling her down to a quite side of the bar, moving to sit on some couches, going outside for some fresh air or a smoke, etc. This way you get her too invest and you can begin to build an emotional connection with her. After getting some investment from her, get her to invest more, invite her to your car to relax, chill, listen to some music or whatever. Then start physically escalating once your back at your car and feed her your cock! Also, it does sound like logistic's are a bit of an obstacle for you, so some other things to consider are physically escalating in an alley, park or you can even drive this girl back to your place and have her spend the night. As for the friend, if she is a mature, non-jealous type of girl, then you shouldn't have to deal with any objections or cockblocks. I'm guessing that the married girl wouldn't be an issue or much of an issue at all. She may actually be encouraging of the situation if you were trying to pick up her friend.

Also, if you feel your conversation skills are weak right now, just trying pulling quicker and escalating quicker then usual. You'd be surprised how quickly you can pull things off sometimes ;)

All the best,

Rdawg

ocantu1987

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for the help man, excelant advice, will remember this :)

This girl was dressed sexy and she asked me a bunch of questions. I'm thinking now that the married friend didn't care, she wasn't saying anything at all.

>